• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
I decided to roll a Telvanni Mage.... Wow.... I didnt realize just how ridiculously powerful a Dunmer can get as a mage. Lvl 6 and already sporting Apprentice perks for Destruction and Conjuration. I feel humbled...lol

On another note....
The Ashlander Build by FudgeMuppet looks amazing as well.
Fudge muppet makes AMAZING builds. They are really good at including skills and roleplay into their builds

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
Just thought of something I read awhile back. As a restoration mage, sitting in a guardian circle with the atronach stone active = infinite mana pool. Might be an interesting mage/priest concept. The type that sets up a ritual space and let's loose endless volleys of heavenly fire, any damage done to the mage/priest is practically instantly healed by the divines.

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
I decided to roll a Telvanni Mage.... Wow.... I didnt realize just how ridiculously powerful a Dunmer can get as a mage. Lvl 6 and already sporting Apprentice perks for Destruction and Conjuration. I feel humbled...lol

On another note....
Fudge muppet makes AMAZING builds. They are really good at including skills and roleplay into their builds

I vote on starting the Official UnOfficial Church of the Fudge...lol

Harc

Big Hog

On another note....

I vote on starting the Official UnOfficial Church of the Fudge...lol
I thought about making a guide on how to play a Thalmor wizard/justiciar

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.

That would be interesting to see. Thalmor get a lot of hate but at the same time hold one of the coolest concepts in fiction. The All powerful and well aware of it Elven wizard. It would be fun to play though nigh impossible to pull off an official Thalmor in Skyrim's setup. If anything a rogue Thalmor wizard/justicar? By all means, write it up. I'm sure there's more than a few people here who would love to see that.

Harc

Big Hog

That would be interesting to see. Thalmor get a lot of hate but at the same time hold one of the coolest concepts in fiction. The All powerful and well aware of it Elven wizard. It would be fun to play though nigh impossible to pull off an official Thalmor in Skyrim's setup. If anything a rogue Thalmor wizard/justicar? By all means, write it up. I'm sure there's more than a few people here who would love to see that.
Yeah, I used to roleplay a Thalmor character, 2 actually, one wizard, and one justiciar. It was very fun, having an excuse to kill suspected talos worshipers :D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I still probably have my Telvanni character from when Dragonborn was released on xbox.

Straumgald

Be nice if the Telvanni robes had decent stats. why are the best robes in the game (Archmage's) obtainable at like level 10, and look like crap?
The best unenchanted robes I've found are Vaermina Robes, but as you know, player enchanted robes don't quite meet the quality of Master or Archmage robes.

Harc

Big Hog
Be nice if the Telvanni robes had decent stats. why are the best robes in the game (Archmage's) obtainable at like level 10, and look like crap?
The best unenchanted robes I've found are Vaermina Robes, but as you know, player enchanted robes don't quite meet the quality of Master or Archmage robes.
Very true. I'm very ashamed with most robes in appearance and stats. Psijic robes look the best, but to bad they are unattainable to console players

Straumgald

You'd think at least the player enchantments would be equal to master level robes, but they're horrible!

Morgan

Those archmage robes look like he should be selling old cell phones and VCRs out of a car boot in an alley.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I prefer being a Mage in Oblivion to be honest. Creating your own spells and unlocking chests/doors using magic made you seem more powerful. Also with the atronach (sp?) birth sign your magicka doesn't regen so it was an enjoyable challenge.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts