• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raumes_taow

im new here, so sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but i've always wanted to get into magic in skyrim, but for some reason its hard for me to stick to a mage build, if anyone has any cool magic builds (and im fond of rping) let me know!

Morgan

Damn you! :mad: Now I've read that page, and rerollitis has set in. I'm gonna have to give that a shot :D

Raumes_taow

looks very fun, was also thinking of a spellsword sort of thing, is the mace perk for ignoringrmor or whatever worth it?

TJ0331

Nords forever
The telvanni wizard is really fun. Also it isn't a mage build but nightblades can be really fun and you can do as much magic as you want with them. If you didn't know a nightblade is an assassin that uses magic to benefit his circumstances and aid in his killings.

Raumes_taow

no matter what i do i ALWAYS fall back to a sword& sheild. i enjoy it but i need something new, i've done a sneaky archer type& thats just too easy -_-

TJ0331

Nords forever
I would probably do the telvanni wizard then since it's fun for rp. I usually get bored of pure mages rather quickly.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
If you are new to mage builds I would suggest going Destruction/Conjuration mage with One-Handed. Flames and Bound Sword. Play around with other schools to see what you like. Augment Flames and Mystic Binding asap. Wear whatever armor until you decide if you want to wear robes.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I would probably do the telvanni wizard then since it's fun for rp. I usually get bored of pure mages rather quickly.

Champion of Hermaeous Mora is a fun build. Miraak's gear is great if you build around it. I never get bored of tentacles. I replace the mask with Ahzidal's Helm of Vision and throw Runes a mile.

TJ0331

Nords forever
With my telvanni wizard I'm going to try to master all magic as well as find every daeadric artifact.

TJ0331

Nords forever
I have so many characters it's daunting.

Harc

Big Hog
With my telvanni wizard I'm going to try to master all magic as well as find every daeadric artifact.
So far I've got the sanguine rose and azuras star. I took azuras star to the Altmer in the Winterhold tavern to make it the black star though, since I believe my Telvanni wizard would rather have an altered artifact for himself rather than somethin that belonged to a Daedric prince, I also trec around skyrim and Solstheim killing any argonian I see

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
That Telvanni wizard build looks like fun I might have to try it to.

I'm working on a shield mage build. Which is basically a battlemage, but played more defensively.
Main skils are: Heavy armor, Destruction, and Block
Secondary: Smithing, Enchanting, and Restoration.
The way I play this to let the enemy come to you while hitting them with what ever destruction spell you want. When they get close shield bash to stun them. Rinse and repeat. Retreat and heal when needed.

I haven’t gotten this build to a high level yet but when I get magika pool high enough I plan on using rune spells.

TJ0331

Nords forever
Auriels shield is great. If you don't already have it I recommend it as well as the shield of ysgramor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts