Xbox 360 Entering Broken Fang Cave freezes Xbox

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Erich

I had already cleared this cave before, now I'm trying to do the quest Totems of Hircine, and when I go to enter the cave it freezes my xbox.

I had already cleared this cave before, now I'm trying to do the quest Totems of Hircine, and when I go to enter the cave it freezes my xbox.
Similar problem happened to me with another cave, i went in for the first time and it froze on me halfway in. Reloaded and tried again later and worked fine. I think its the xbox just being awkward. Maybe try installing skyrim on your hard drive if you haven't already/ reinstall it. Tell me if that works!

Erich

Similar problem happened to me with another cave, i went in for the first time and it froze on me halfway in. Reloaded and tried again later and worked fine. I think its the xbox just being awkward. Maybe try installing skyrim on your hard drive if you haven't already/ reinstall it. Tell me if that works!

Yeah I have it installed and it still doesn't work, I don't think its the Xbox being awkward. After I posted this I found this issue on the Bethblog forums under several posts and its in the Xbox bug report thread also.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1326952-xbox-360-bug-report-topic-v2/

Yeah I have it installed and it still doesn't work, I don't think its the Xbox being awkward. After I posted this I found this issue on the Bethblog forums under several posts and its in the Xbox bug report thread also.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1326952-xbox-360-bug-report-topic-v2/
ah ok, well i don't know what to suggest since it says there that it makes the quest impossible to complete. The only thing i can think of is to reload a save where you hadn't accepted the quest yet and try again. Sorry i cant be of more help

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts