Enemies disappear in the distance

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MetaAuria

Caenth Trueheart
Hi! So I have a stupid question. I have always played Skyrim on PS3 on my beautiful HD 60 inch TV. I recently switched to PC because of mods, and now that I am playing ,I notice that my enemies disappear in the distance. Not the far distance, but the near distance. Lets say, I am standing on the Riverwood side of the river, and a bandit is shooting arrows at me from the Bleak Falls Barrow side. I can't see them. If I cross the river, they come into view.

Now my computer is very weak, and there is nothing I can do about that right now ($$$). Is there anything I can do to fix or enhance my disappearing enemies. This makes it impossible to be a steathy character, and I might just forget mods and go back to PS3.

My computer is a HP Pavillion
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40Ghz
6 GB Ram
64bit OS
AMD Radeom HD 7450

And yes, I know my graphics card is weak. Remember no $$$. What can I do now to improve gameplay?

You guys are great!

Chileno4Live

If you open Skytim on Pc, go to: Options - Advanced - the other tab which i forgot the name - actor fade slider. Just slide it to the right a bit and you will see them from a farther distance. I have mine on 5 and I am a Stealth Archer and also coming from ps3! It should be sufficient. If you put it more to the right, you might lose fps.

Hope i helped

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts