• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hallucinogen

Got some questions about enchanting, now enchanting is a great way to make quick money, but whats the best enchantment to put on an iron dagger to make it cost the most? people say leaching health is but i don't know where to get a weapon to destroy it so i can put that enchantment on an item

Also can you remove enchantments from items w/o them getting destroyed?

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I'm not sure where you can get an item with leeching health, but I do know you cannot remove an enchantment without destroying the item, and you cannot erase an enchantment by putting a new enchantment on an item.

Hallucinogen

Wheres the best place to buy pretty soul gems o_O i know their isnt a perticular guy but like who sells them? i Know in dragon reach the guy does but who else. Also i got a question , i killed a guard and it says no stones large enough to fill this soul or somehthing, since guards fill gran souls does that mean they cant fill pretty gems?

Deadhand

I mainly use the guy in Whiterun also, haha sorry. A safe bet would be the Mage College, though. Secondly, human souls can only fit in to Black Soul Gems, not Grand Soul Gems! =)

EDIT: Also if you didn't know, waiting or resting for 48 hours (or somewhere between 25 and 47, I don't know exactly how long) will reset the gold and inventory of merchants, so if you want to just use the guy in Whiterun you just have wait for 48 hours (doesn't matter where or if you're close to him) then check his inventory again; should be refilled of petty soul gems as well as other soul gems, and gold. :D

Deadhand

Haha yeah, Grand Soul Gems and below are animal only >,<;

EDIT: Well, -not- human, to be more accurate. =)

Caelis

The Leech Health enchantment is obtained by completing the Dark Brotherhood questline and getting th blade of woe but the most expensive enchantment is Banish

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Banish is pretty easy to get, what I did was just walk up to a random weapon vendor and just checked if he had the enchantment. If he didn't I just waited 48 (ingame hours) and the shop refresshed itself with new weapons. Banish is the most profit giving enchantment, with a value over 1600k

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts