• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flying_Wookie

Okay, so....at the time being, I'm an Orc Warrior using two swords, looking to enchant all my gear.

I've currently got:
-Daedric Helmet
-Daedric Armor
-Daedric Gauntlets
-Daedric Boots
-(2) Daedric Swords
-Amulet of Talos
-Ring of Namira
(all of the armor is Legendary)

I've got 100 enchanting, and planned on outfitting myself with some rather nice enchantments...possibly elemental resists and the like? I'm not quite sure for schemes on everything though, which is why I'd like your opinions. (Ring of Namira *might* change if the ring in question is good enough, though I do like my 50 stamina and cannibalism :p)

Touchstone

Won't it be nice when we can wear two rings?

Anyway, certain armor pieces can only hold certain enchantments. I'd go for skill buffs for ones you use the most (one handed, for example). Resists are nice, but only if the type of spell is causing you a problem. Health buffs.

Flying_Wookie

I agree...two rings would be very nice :p But yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking...probably increase 1 hand damage and resists, for the most part. Any ideas for weapon enchants?

Touchstone

I agree...two rings would be very nice :p But yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking...probably increase 1 hand damage and resists, for the most part. Any ideas for weapon enchants?

Well, each has their bonuses. I'd go for an absorb health and frost, or frost and fire if you can't find the first.

Flying_Wookie

I was thinking something along the same lines....Hmm, I suppose I could always have different sets of weapons - grand soul gems are rather easy to come by haha.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
uhhh I use my necklace and boots for resistance than just increase one handed damage with everything else. Maybe restoration deduction on the chest piece or a health boost. Life steal on one weapon and magicka damage on the other.

Tyler L.

i'm almost at 100 enchat then i'm gonna do skill buffs, health and magic resist. for weapons i'm gonna do absorb health and soul trap. then fire and paralyze.

Tyler L.

does the master of the minds perk stack on the illusion enchantments. so i can absorb health from Dwarven Automatons

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts