Enchanting is the worst as a solo mage...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Erqiosk

I'm using skyrim redone mod and it gives the alteration tree a push and pull spells. Haven't played a mage yet with skyre but I've felt the same problem with soultrapping. A soultrap+push combo will do wonders!

Check it out:)

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
best advise i can think of, seeing how you don't like weapons or summons too much, is get a bunch of petty gems and kill mudcrabs, wolves, ice wolves and such. wolves may attack you but after the battle use restoration to heal yourself, if you die from a mudcrab pinch well, then im going to have chase you down and take your sweet rolls LOL.

Wildroses

I've always found getting the conjuration perk that has bound weapons cast soul trap on targets as effective as giving a follower the soul trap enchantment and empty soul gems.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I've always found getting the conjuration perk that has bound weapons cast soul trap on targets as effective as giving a follower the soul trap enchantment and empty soul gems.
While I agree, the issue here is that: 1) soul trap spell sucks and 2) no followers and 3) no bound weapons. It kind of hamstrings the entire operation! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts