• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kasha

Swwweeeeeet!! i cant wait to get off work, then go do some work!

Titanburner

Premium Member
Me to! Working late tonight and tomorrow night though :sadface: cmon weekend!

Kasha

I feel a sick day coming on tomorrow :)

SkyrimTookMyLife

Hey, so I acquired a staff with Soul Trap and I can't seem to figure out how to trap the souls with it. I equip the staff but it does zero damage so how do you kill something within 60sec with a weapon that does no damage?

SkyrimTookMyLife

Oh and I forgot to say: Do you pull the trigger after you kill the enemy, hold it down while you kill it with your other weapon in your other hand or what?

only 1 at a time though dont forget..

also has anyone found a group spell yet. for instance like a explosian effect but for sould trap so i can put it on everyone in say a 15 ft area?

i miss making my own spells...

Oh and I forgot to say: Do you pull the trigger after you kill the enemy, hold it down while you kill it with your other weapon in your other hand or what?

you have to use the sould trap speel and then kill him. so use the staff to put the spell on your opponant. then put the staff away and kill him with something else within the time period.

Brad

Are there places to buy black sould gems? Or are they pretty hard to find? And is there a guide anywhere to what size sould each creatures have? I'm a mage, and would like to know as I go into battle whetherI want to use my soul trap axe on something or just blow their face off with a firebolt. And I don't want to accidentally fill a common gem with a petty soul by guessing wrong.