Empire or Stormcloaks...as Vamp Lord

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Vampire Lord....would they join the Empire or the Stormcloaks....what do you guys think?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Vampire Lord....would they join the Empire or the Stormcloaks....what do you guys think?
Probably Stormcloaks....

...because when you need a character that "Feasts on Blood"

....Stormcloaks really know how to "suck" :D

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The real question is... who would you join as a vampire lord? It's not what we think what matter is what your RPing desire is. Does your character favor the Stormcloaks? Or does he/she favorite the imperials more? It's your choice. We can sit here all day debating which team is better... the fact to the matter is it makes no difference. Both sides will treat you the same.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
They wouldn't join either as it would not benefit them at all. Chances are that they would stay in the shadows and manipulating the Imperials and Stormcloaks into fighting each other to bring about more bloodshed and destruction.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Yeah I guess maybe it would depend on who I wanted to suck on more

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
I'd say the Empire, their no stranger to teamin up with other parties that give false promises to let their guard down for their own personal gain. *whispers* im talkin about the Thalmor;)

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I'm playing as a breton vampire lord and so far I actually like not having to pick sides nor participating in the civil war. The Thalmor goes away after you complete the civil war, and to me that takes all the fun away from me. I like to continue saving stormcloak soldiers from imperial authority.

Pete

Which side preserves the most mortals for maintaining a healthy diet? Humm... Imperials. The guard shack is empty in whiterun if you go stormcloaks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts