Elder Scrolls Online Gameplay!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheRealJaja

Hello Skyrim Forums,

I found out about this youtube channel that says they are going to be uploading daily content of Elder Scrolls Online. I was quite excited when I heard about this. So far they have released some footage we have seen already but they will be breaking down exclusive content in the upcoming days.

Here is the latest video showing some gameplay and scenery.

I hope you are as excited as I am!!

If you guys want to stay informed with the Elder Scrolls Online content from the JoblessGamers CLICK HERE >> JoblessGamers New Video Every DAY! - YouTube

TheRealJaja

Just read the description and before the trolls say some crazy things here is a quick disclaimer:
"This content is directly from the Zenimax Youtube channel. We will be releasing a lot of content from the videos that are out already. With that said we want to thank Zenimax Online Studios for the gameplay they have shown us thus far and we hope to have you guys as excited as we are! Look forward to playing with you guys :D All content show in this video is directly from the introduction to elder scrolls online. I have made the video shorter and more appealing some one just interested in the game.
This content belongs to: Zenimax Online Studios - YouTube"

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I signed up for the beta a long time ago, still no word. :sadface: