Xbox 360 Elder Scrolls, Dragon

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

I googled around to see how or where the Dragon Elder Scroll is (I have the other). Do I have to join a faction and be a part of the warring going on before I get quests to lead me to it? I've already visited Parthanax, then asked in High Hrothgar, then Urag at the College. Can't seem to see/find what I may have missed.

Also, I haven't done thing's according to whatever plan Bethsoft had on how to work the game. I've pretty much gone my own way, trying to get full Vamp and acquire the final scroll (to do major whatever as a Dragonborn with full Vamp power's). I'm also a couple of quest from being Thieve's Guild Master, and am the "listener" for Old Mother for the Dark Brotherhood, and one of the three Nightingales. And, quite close to lvl 42 Mage, Destruction prone.

Mwhals

There is an outpost in the desolate snow area that is north of Winterhold college. In it is a man that will send you on a quest. The location of the elder scroll is the same location you need to go as part of obtaining the oghma infinium.

JClarke1953

Already did that, and read the book (wish I'd known about the glitch on that, lol). After that, I'm kind of stumped.

Already did that, and read the book (wish I'd known about the glitch on that, lol). After that, I'm kind of stumped.

If you already got the book that means you should have the elder scroll you need to get the box thing ascribed then the elder scroll (Dragon)

when you take the box out of the poll a big blue egg looking thing falls down and opens up with the scroll and also elder scroll (dragon) is the main scroll in the game if that helps

JClarke1953

Are you talking about where I had to take the box in that Dwarven place and work those buttons to align the light?

JClarke1953

Ohhhhh NOOOOOooo! I wonder if it's still there? I never even saw that I have the Elder Scroll, Blood and somehow missed that dropping out for the Elder Scroll, Dragon!

Now, sheesh! Can't remember what quest that was! Was it Discerning the Transmundane? Where Is that place? Man, I cannot believe I missed that! "face/slap"

JClarke1953

So, before I go into Alftand Glacial Ruins, the Elder Scroll, Dragon is in there? I have the Blood Scroll.

I couldn't get in thru the tower, the door wouldn't open, so hoping going thru glacier ruins will do it. If not, then I guess I'm totally out of finishing, and will have to consider starting from the beginning, something I do NOT want to do!

I'm wondering if I've totally screwed up this entire thing! Lvl 42 Mage, and can't seem to find the place in Blackreach to get to where I took the box for Septimus.

JClarke1953

Well, I'm in Blackreach, but cannot seem to find where I need to retrace my steps to where I had put the Lexicon. I kinda wonder if I'm totally "boned" this up. I love playing this game, and cannot believe how I missed that. If I can find the place, and get the Elder Scroll, Dragon, it'll make my wandering around worth it. So far I hit the debate and pumping station, but cannot find where I went to do the Lexicon. In game map is worthless.

Be forever grateful for any help on this. I feel so very dumb, as well as discouraged.

Return to the tower of Mzurk, where you retrieved the completed lexicon. In the center is a complex device, which will be holding the Elder Scroll. Take that to where you met Paarthunax and it will take you to the next stage of the quest .

Mwhals

In black reach, follow the water and up to the right on the bank of the water is where you enter to get to the lever taking you to the correct tower. It is before the waterfall.

JClarke1953

Holy "expletive deleted"! I got there and finally saw the "egg"! It was in the dang middle of the contraption! I jumped to it, and there it was! The other Elder scroll I've been searching for since Discerning the Transmundane! That was 48 quest's ago!

Thank all of you SO much for your time and patience to help me find the dang thing! Now it's on to Alduin's Bane!

My apologies for not answering yesterday. I had two molar's pulled, one had to have stitches, and was not up to working Blackreach . Thank y'all again! Below is also a walk through on how to get there as well.

Google

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts