Elder scrolls after life questions.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
However, for people who randomly just become a werewolf or vampire from a chance encounter from one of the two types (like if they became a vampire because they were bitten by one randomly) never make the deal of their soul for being granted that power and thus owe no debt to the associated Daedra.

I think the act of being turned means you are given to the given Daedra. Werewolves are the Hunting Dogs of Hircine. They have no other, if you are a werewolf you are going to have your soul dragged to The Hunting Grounds by your wolf spirit.

And you really think Molag Bal, Prince of Domination... Is going to go "Oh wait... This vampire didn't actually sign a deal. I guess I will let that soul get away."

Trust me... There is a reason both are treated very seriously, and most vampires have an even bigger fear of dying.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
However, for people who randomly just become a werewolf or vampire from a chance encounter from one of the two types (like if they became a vampire because they were bitten by one randomly) never make the deal of their soul for being granted that power and thus owe no debt to the associated Daedra.

I think the act of being turned means you are given to the given Daedra. Werewolves are the Hunting Dogs of Hircine. They have no other, if you are a werewolf you are going to have your soul dragged to The Hunting Grounds by your wolf spirit.

And you really think Molag Bal, Prince of Domination... Is going to go "Oh wait... This vampire didn't actually sign a deal. I guess I will let that soul get away."

Trust me... There is a reason both are treated very seriously, and most vampires have an even bigger fear of dying.
I'll have to dig up the link, but one of the game creators was asked that very question and the answer he provided was basically that if you made the deal, then you have to pay up, if the condition was thrust upon you, then not so much. Generally the Daedra don't really care about another soul anyway. They just get kicks out of making mortals jump through hoops.