Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

HEFFAY

I'm not completely certain, but are you getting confused between Elseweyr and Hammerfell? I always thought Elseweyr was the desert/badlands area
I'm almost positive that the Redguards who live in Hammerfell are a desert people...

HEFFAY

All of Tamriel. It'd take ages for the game to be done, will be full of bugs and glitches and it definitely won't work smoothly on the current generation. But I'd happily wait 5 years for such a game.
But the thing is, what would be the main story about?

The main story quest could be your an agent working for tiber septim conquering the known world... the first BLADE.

Niflheimr

The main story quest could be your an agent working for tiber septim conquering the known world... the first BLADE.
That would be epic, and as the story progress you become his right hand and most trusted friend or something like that. The main quest would be epic and take a good time to complete.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
It has already been set in the dunmer lands of morrowind......i'm thinking Elsweyr because it would be similar to a 1st and 3rd person view of a desert area kind of like Diablo I honestly think it owuld be an interesting place to set the next elder scrolls.
Ooooooh. You think there might be Geniuses (Genies) in a game set in elswyer?

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
Hi, I'm new to the forums and tes series, however from what I've heard, elsweyr seems like the best, it's different to the biome of skyrim, and being able to move between a desert and a jungle would be awesome, however I can see that hammerfell is the most popular, could someone explain the region of hammerfell to me because I'm kind of a noob at the moment
Oh me too. i had to watch like, seven playthroughs to know what to do. But i do think that it should be the most diverse environment, with maybe lost city of atlantis types of quests. i think merpeople is a great idea!

Cosmic

Sexy Unicorn
I'm tired of Tamriel. Let's go to Aldmeris. Literally nothing is known about Aldmeris besides the fact it is where the Elven came from. The reason why I choose Aldmeris is because Atmora seems like a reasonable DLC for Skyrim, and Akavir is literally filled with dragons, so what use is that.

Aldmeris could lead to MANY possible storylines. Maybe Aldmeris already has people living there, people similar to Nords, Bretons, and stuff. With the people entering Aldmeris, it breaks some type of curse that will destroy the world and blah blah blah. It'd be cool to see all of Aldmeris, and small parts of other provinces. Like, you could go to Solitude, Imperial City, so on and so on. Maybe at the end to save the world you travel to a small part of Akavir and fight through tons of dragons. MAYBE some point of TES 6 you could travel to the moon. Possibilities in TES are always unlimited.

And if we stay in Tamriel, Hammerfell all the way.

Nathaniel

I think it should be in all of Tamriel even though it ll take alot of hard work to make it would be amazing being able to go to any place you like Morrwind,Skyrim,Cyrodil and others, so i voted for all of Tamriel

stagnant94

I'm going to be completely honest here, I don't care if we play in pixiedust, the land of fairies, as long as the main story includes murdering every single thalmor guy on the entire known continent of Tamriel, I want to kill all of them, and then force feed the dead soldiers to there king, I hate them.
But on a more serious note, it's obvious that Bethesda are trying to make them appear as the enemy, so that must mean that they are going to address them in a later game. And if only one of there games is given an 18 certificate, it had better be that one.

I would play any of the next TES games howver there are two stories i will love to follow. The first will be the FAlmer or Dwemmer when alll hell broke loose originally(Can you imagin the possibilitys of that storyline and the visual entertainment not to mention in that time there was all the epic things going on Dragons , Deadra wars and so on wow to say the least) The second one ill love to follow will be in Atmora and Akavir also Mereth also wil fall in briliantly with my previous suggestion , those who know what im talking about good on you but that would be epic to see that unfold mmmmmm im having a geekasm.....

diamond22

Melomane
I hope the next one goes into the uprising in tamriel against the elves of aldmeri dominion. i just hate the thalmor so much.

the elder scrolls VI:Crusade(5 years after Skyrim)
will taking place in velenwood and Elsweyr after the emperor assasinated by the dark brotherhood and lead by emperor Arialus.Arialus decided to end the white-gold concroad and fight against the Thalmor.and so start the second great war in Velenwood and Elsweyr,but the war will become the crusade after the oblivion gates open in Elsweyr and Velenwood and the daedra start to scars the land.Vigilant and knights of the nine (after banned in the Empire because still worshiping Talos,and refounded in BlackMarsh)start an expedition to Elsweyr to fight against the daedra.Not just the daedra,the dwemer returns to Thamriel by creating a portal in Elsweyr.this might be a great news,but dwemer king Magolach wants to dominate Thamriel and banish all races in Nirn(but some dwarves betray the king and also playable races).
The player start in a ships travel from Skyrim to Velenwood(if you dwarves you started in dwarven jail after you betray the dwemer king).After you aboard,the dwemer fire their cannons and attack the harbor,you were unconscious.when you awake you are in dwemer stronghold dungeon with 2 other soldiers Hadvar(return from Skyrim) the imperial legions,and Reynor from Thalmor.then the order of Korgnach attack the stronghold and free you and other two prisoners,you can chose Reynor or Hadvar lead you to escape,after you escape you take by Hadvar/Reynor to griffindar a city build by Vigilant and the knights also become a fortress to fought the daedra.GrandMaster Roland said that he need your help to fight the daedra and join their forces.But the city under attack by Razafa clans (kajhiit clans that worship the Daedra) and oblivion gates open in front of city gates.After you close the gates,a light being cast on you and you got a vision of Talos.Talos said that you are the chosen to find the second dragonborn(the first dragonborn were missing mysteriously) to finish the second oblivion crysis.Not just vision,but Talos also grant you the blood of Magnus(replacament of shouts) to foughts agains the daedra.Roland saw you got the vision and Roland said the mortal that has the blood of Magnus is the DemiGod,and live as a God after death.The player must reveal the mistery of daedra returning,stop the dwemer dominaton,and end the war by siding in Imperial legion,or the Aldmeri Dominion

The farthest I can see TES in multiplayer is perhaps entering a giant dungeon as part of a quest and meeting up with other players to help explore/loot/pillage/assassinate/ ect the location and then opon exit return to playing, mabey even adding certain players to a list of PPP, preferred pillaging partner to meet up again in one of these quests.
Bethesda will NEVER create an online elder scrolls,but we hope some other teams like EAgames creates a TES online

the elder scrolls VI:Crusade(5 years after Skyrim)
will taking place in velenwood and Elsweyr after the emperor assasinated by the dark brotherhood and lead by emperor Arialus.Arialus decided to end the white-gold concroad and fight against the Thalmor.and so start the second great war in Velenwood and Elsweyr,but the war will become the crusade after the oblivion gates open in Elsweyr and Velenwood and the daedra start to scars the land.Vigilant and knights of the nine (after banned in the Empire because still worshiping Talos,and refounded in BlackMarsh)start an expedition to Elsweyr to fight against the daedra.Not just the daedra,the dwemer returns to Thamriel by creating a portal in Elsweyr.this might be a great news,but dwemer king Magolach wants to dominate Thamriel and banish all races in Nirn(but some dwarves betray the king and also playable races).
The player start in a ships travel from Skyrim to Velenwood(if you dwarves you started in dwarven jail after you betray the dwemer king).After you aboard,the dwemer fire their cannons and attack the harbor,you were unconscious.when you awake you are in dwemer stronghold dungeon with 2 other soldiers Hadvar(return from Skyrim) the imperial legions,and Reynor from Thalmor.then the order of Korgnach attack the stronghold and free you and other two prisoners,you can chose Reynor or Hadvar lead you to escape,after you escape you take by Hadvar/Reynor to griffindar a city build by Vigilant and the knights also become a fortress to fought the daedra.GrandMaster Roland said that he need your help to fight the daedra and join their forces.But the city under attack by Razafa clans (kajhiit clans that worship the Daedra) and oblivion gates open in front of city gates.After you close the gates,a light being cast on you and you got a vision of Talos.Talos said that you are the chosen to find the second dragonborn(the first dragonborn were missing mysteriously) to finish the second oblivion crysis.Not just vision,but Talos also grant you the blood of Magnus(replacament of shouts) to foughts agains the daedra.Roland saw you got the vision and Roland said the mortal that has the blood of Magnus is the DemiGod,and live as a God after death.The player must reveal the mistery of daedra returning,stop the dwemer dominaton,and end the war by siding in Imperial legion,or the Aldmeri Dominion
the ending that,the mistery revealed that Namira were command her followers(Razafa) to summon oblivion gate.Because Namira cannot come to nirn,so Namira command the razafa to searching for 2 battleaxe of mherunes dagon.the first in velenwood and the second in elsweyr.the player must find the axes,but it was to late and taken by razafa clans.and the second dragonborn were a young mercenary at riverhold named argus tefelius.And the knights found the way to destroy the daedra by unseal the blood seal of akatosh trough argus blood.when the knights search the blood seal,the knights found it in the temple of taruzal,but it was becoming the place for Namira to resurrect Mehrunes Dagon,also their numbers being increased and more many after they reanimate the taruzal undeads and control them.So the Vigilant and the knights need the player to get an aid from the Thalmor,Imperial,and the Dwemer.the knights start a meeting with the Thalmor and Imperials to peace between 2 factions and help them against the daedra.While the dwemer,players must finish trough the dwemer story,and the dwemer king being killed in the end.After every factions united thogeter,the battle of Taruzal begins.But Dagon were already resurrected and the temple being blocked by oblivion gates,so the player must destroy the gate and protect argus to unseal the seal.After the seal being opened,the blood seal summoned akatosh and burn down Dagon,but the player also can attacking mehrunes dagon.after dagon being defeated,all the daedra banished from the world,the razafa being captured,and argus become a hero, but he chose to still become a sellsword.After the war the Thalmor attacking legion army thats make the second war continue.The dwemer empire lead by a new king and the dwemer live together with the other races,and the city of Griffindar still under knights control,and the undeads of taruzal still lurking taruzal temples

JDizzleAUS

I would like Elsewhere, *trollface* except voice acting would be a bitch. So Hammerfell.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Elsewhere just sounds like a proper follow-up to Skyrim. I would love to see how beautiful my homeland of Valenwood looks like though.

Black Marsh sounds dope as well, just to see the Shadowscales work.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts