• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
damn, that is expensive! Is there a house for sale in Markarth?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I want a nice house b/c the place in Whiterun is total crap!

darkest_inferno

how do you decorate it? do you just throw anything you pick up where ever you want?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Remember you can go to a grind stone and potentially double its damage. All depends what your points are into. (Such as smithing or one handed)
Actually it can't be improved by the grindstone

Shew

The house in Markarth is the best for organizing your stuff imo

PunWisp

War Mage
A ebony blade can't be improved? I beg the differ. Even unique weapons can be improved. I haven't found a single weapon or armor that couldn't be improved by the grindstone or work bench, and I have found a LOT of unique weapons. As long as you have the appropriate material to do so.

Shew

A ebony blade can't be improved? I beg the differ. Even unique weapons can be improved. I haven't found a single weapon or armor that couldn't be improved by the grindstone or work bench, and I have found a LOT of unique weapons. As long as you have the appropriate material to do so.

Then this would be the first... Try for yourself. I had it on my person when I went to a grindstone and it didn't even show up in the list. I believe because its special power is that it gets more powerful when you kill those that trust you... IE your hired companions

PunWisp

War Mage
Whats the name of the actual weapon, and what dungeon is it in?

Shew

"The Ebony Blade" its a daedric Artifact. We are not talking a ebony sword or dagger, or great sword those are mundane this is a special weapon, your posts tell me you commented with out knowledge. No offence just know what your talking about first. Also I could provide a list of Unique weapons and Armor that can not be improved just cause you havn't seen any does not mean there aren't any.

PunWisp

War Mage
It is called the ebony blade ..... If you read my posts on the first page maybe you would know where to get it...
And if you looked at the post above yours you would know my question was already answered ;)

On a side note I took "ebony blade" as being a generic weapon, not the actual name. So there is lot of ignorance in my posts.

brandon

you can get the ebony blade really easy. i think its meant to be a starting weapon but you talk to the inn keeper in whiterun. and its supposed to level up as you kill friends but the dam on mine isnt going up. i think ill kill aela my wife to see if it gets stronger then. if not ill just reload and let her live.
now to come up with a cover story....

PunWisp

War Mage
Remember you can't re-marry.. So its best to maybe just hire someone and kill em :p.

And, lot of the unique weapons are easy to get. Including Daedric ones, though sometimes its not that the quests they give you are any challenge, its just almost tedious running everywhere. Dawnbreaker has to be one of the easiest I think.

Kablewee

House in Markarth is nice, lot of nice display for the weapons. I think it was around 35,000 can't remember ,all i know it wasn't cheap lol

Shew

House in Markarth is nice, lot of nice display for the weapons. I think it was around 35,000 can't remember ,all i know it wasn't cheap lol
15,000 plus upgrades

PunWisp

War Mage
I bought the markarth one, it is indeed nice. I was impressed (My last house was breezeholme). I just bought the one in riften, however I don't fully care for it too much.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Ebony Blade: Is this the sword that is based on Deceipt? I hasve a weapon that I think was a Deadra gift (can't remember) that is a base 20 weapon but flutcuates as I use it. It still is nowhere near the 71 base mace I prefer to use, but I keep using the Ebony Blade hoping it will become more powerful. Any insights would be appreciated!

Shew

kill your followers with it to get it to upgrade, caution it sometimes goes down in power... and your out a valued follower. I heard once that it goes up every two followers killed, might be even bigger if its your spouce, but I am not willing to try that.