• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
is the Ebony Blade from the whispering lady behind the door quest worth developing? It only starts out doing 22 damage and apparently I have to kill people close to me to improve it.

Darksarrow

The Archmage
That sword is a 2 handed weapon but uses the perks from one handed...
The swords power increases every 2 companions you kill with it. Not sure if the blade is even worth it or not but try it out you may like it.

brandon

That sword is a 2 handed weapon but uses the perks from one handed...
The swords power increases every 2 companions you kill with it. Not sure if the blade is even worth it or not but try it out you may like it.
really so can you use a dual weild still. and how do you find this said quest.

PunWisp

War Mage
Remember you can go to a grind stone and potentially double its damage. All depends what your points are into. (Such as smithing or one handed)

Darksarrow

The Archmage
No it takes up both hands still but it uses 1 handed perks xD
To start the quest go to the whiterun inn and ask the inn keeper if they have heard any strange and keep doing so till they talk about the jarls kids go talk to the jarl.. I wont post more due to spoilers :p.

M'aiqaelF

my legendary ebony sword already does 80ish damage so I think i'm all set, the ebony blade is worth 2000g so I'll either sell it or keep it as a trophy of sorts

M'aiqaelF

I just have that hovel in Whiterun right now.....I plan on getting a nicer place elsewhere to display trophy items: Ulfric Stormcloak's Gear, the clothing I looted from the guy I killed at the end of Mehrune's dagger, ebony blade, etc. Where can I get a good house for 10,000?

pizllexam

I just have that hovel in Whiterun right now.....I plan on getting a nicer place elsewhere to display trophy items: Ulfric Stormcloak's Gear, the clothing I looted from the guy I killed at the end of Mehrune's dagger, ebony blade, etc. Where can I get a good house for 10,000?

theres one for 12g in windhelm, after you become thane i think. i didnt get it till after i finished the stormcloak quest.

Darksarrow

The Archmage
theres one for 12g in windhelm, after you become thane i think. i didnt get it till after i finished the stormcloak quest.
And befor you get the house you gotta do the murder quest in windhem.
Personally I think the windhelm house is the coolest and biggest one there is :D!

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Proudspire Manor o_O

brandon

No it takes up both hands still but it uses 1 handed perks xD
To start the quest go to the whiterun inn and ask the inn keeper if they have heard any strange and keep doing so till they talk about the jarls kids go talk to the jarl.. I wont post more due to spoilers :p.
ah cool thanks ive talked to him in the past and he didnt mention it but ill go back to him.

brandon

For some reason (on xbox at least) the ebony blade specifically is glitched in regards to mounting. Rather than go on the plaque, it will bounce around the room like a ricochet!
yeah my wife has that problem with all her weapons. but me i have a dwarven axe and a glass sword incase someone tries to attack the town again. lol always have a backup

M'aiqaelF

How much for the place in Solitude? I'd prefer to live there b/c my character is an Imperial and I totally helped trash Windhelm at the end of the Legion questline.

brandon

How much for the place in Solitude? I'd prefer to live there b/c my character is an Imperial and I totally helped trash Windhelm at the end of the Legion questline.
i think the one in solitude is around 20 thou i think its the most expensive one in the game

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts