• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

StoneRevolver

Lord of the Flame
According to the list of things patched in 1.9, Ebony Blade should be able to be tempered at a grindstone. Problem is, mine isn't? I thought perhaps you have to finish the enchantment upgrade before you can temper it, but I was hoping for confirmation. Either that of I've done something wrong without realizing it. Thoughts?

This is console, so no need in listing the endless number of PC solutions for this.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
As far as I know it only changed to be properly affected by 2 handed perks. I saw nothing about it becoming temperable.

Papzt

Another question. Did they changed the requirements for getting the quest? Because im LVL 36 now and i just dont get the option from Hulda.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
No, not that I know of, I've gotten the quest since the patch. Have you completed Dragon Rising? If not it could be a bug.

Papzt

Ohh well than. That'll be the reason. I never tried it without starting the MQ before. thanks

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts