• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Theres a way to get 20 or 30 arrows every hour in the game. You can use or sell them for 10 a piece. There steel arrows and you need to go to solitude to get them. When going to the castle dour where the imperials hang out dont go in and keep walking straight you should come up to 2 imperials arrow practicing but only one is shooting. Go to the target and get as many arrows as you can they dont care and this guy shoots forever and infinite arrows. Just wait an hour and repeat hope i helped :D

Necromis

Not to be mean, but this is something that is very commonly know. In fact you are missing the best part of it. If you sneak into the barracks you can pickpocket his steel arrows and arm him with any other arrow and spam your favorite arrow indefinately. Thus for money or for use with your archer. Also you can get way more than 20 an hour. Stick around solitude do some shopping, etc. and he will keep shooting and just go back and collect them. I believe he has a shooting rate of 1 every 3-4 seconds. If you walk away from the pc while he is shooting and let it go into revolving mode just in that time frame you get around 15

i know i forgot to add that part (im not very good with pickpocket) i just posted cause i was bored but thanks for the tip

Mathew

If that one's pretty common, where in the world am I? -.-
That's the first time i've heard of it, thanks.

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
Also, the archer next to him if you scoot him over a bit, he fires too. I have one firing Daedric arrows, one firing Ebony, and a few people in the Thieves guild firing Daedric.

Kruise

Okay.. So you pickpocketed the arrows onto them? Well, wait until they go to bed. The arrows are UNEQUIPED when they sleep, so you can take off their Steel, and they are forced to fire your Glass.

Aaren

A beautiful sight
Actually arrows were never much of a problem to me, i always find arrows suitable to my level.
like 500 steel arrows in one hour is pretty easy

Kruise

Well, I would never use it for Steel. On my characters, I give all my steel to my companion, if they don't have starter arrows. But, I need Daedric, and where do you find 500 daedric? THE ARCHERY LESSONS OF COURSE :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts