earth is boring compared to skyrim.....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Locks066

Just think about it for one more time (unless you'll keep thinking about it) what it would be like to live in skyrim. Theirs not a day that passes that i wish this planet was more exiting then this...........................................................

To be born in a place were magic is possible and limitless knowledge of so much more is available. For hobbies to be more along the lines of archery and mixing potions that can grant you real life effects like super strength. To live in a place so unknown but beautiful all in the one take. To live in a world were you work hard or be insulted for it. To adventure across a land filled with new adventures at every corner. Just saying i know skyrims all made up ( cries ) but woulnt it be much better and more amazing to live in that world instead of this dull one.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Where bandit's could kill/rape everyone you know, where undead could rise, where a Dragon could swoop down and roast your chickens, where a PO'd necromancer could send you to the soul cairn, where a Daedra could....well do anything they damn well please to you .
You can't just have the good things bud, Would be fun though. :D

Liger

not to mention the Nightly Vampire Attacks, Werewolfs, wolfs-bears-sabercats attacking you constently on your way to get the mail, fl*ffing lizard and cat people, Giants........ Like OMG. Maybe on some Island somewhere but not mainland.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Where bandit's could kill/rape everyone you know, where undead could rise, where a Dragon could swoop down and roast your chickens, where a PO'd necromancer could send you to the soul cairn, where a Daedra could....well do anything they damn well please to you .
You can't just have the good things bud, Would be fun though. :D

Either way, if the world was Skyrim, it would be more exciting, whether it be mixing potions and learning magic, or having a dragon roast half your village. Either way, it is exciting (in both good and bad ways :p)

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I'd be down for Skyrim, I don't much like this world.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yeah, I would like to join the army back then. Guns are boring

ShadowHunter

It would be cool. Learn magic, become a Werewolf or Vampire Lord, fight dragons, draugr, skeletons. Enchant some badass weapons :p

Skyrim is fun to play from my recliner but if I actually lived there, I would be one skitzo paranoid dude thinking about the thousands of fluffed up things I could see and gruesome ways I could likely die every day. Id def be a skooma addict.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Skyrim is fun to play from my recliner but if I actually lived there, I would be one skitzo paranoid dude thinking about the thousands of fluffed up things I could see and gruesome ways I could likely die every day. Id def be a skooma addict.
Skooma? Straight moonsugar Bro!!!

Skooma? Straight moonsugar Bro!!!

Well, id probably have a little moonsugar to start the day, then some balmora blue to really F myself up for the day, then a little skooma to help me unwind at the end of the day. In between id probably be chugging meads non-stop.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Well, id probably have a little moonsugar to start the day, then some balmora blue to really F myself up for the day, then a little skooma to help me unwind at the end of the day. In between id probably be chugging meads non-stop.
Not a fan of skooma or balmora blue, but moonsugar,any alcohol and sleeping tree sap:) makes a happy rednek:cowboy:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Nothing beats, the addict's life, smoking Skooma, through a Skooma Pipe.

I would prefer to live in Cyrodiil, the more civilized province of Tamriel. Mainly because there is tobacco everywhere in Cyrodiil and being a smoker I would go insane if I were in a land where there isn't any tobacco.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Every man thinks he should've been born 100-10,000 years ago... until he needs a dentist.

OP, buy a helmet and start heading outdoors for a bit.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Just think about it for one more time (unless you'll keep thinking about it) what it would be like to live in skyrim. Theirs not a day that passes that i wish this planet was more exiting then this...........................................................

To be born in a place were magic is possible and limitless knowledge of so much more is available. For hobbies to be more along the lines of archery and mixing potions that can grant you real life effects like super strength. To live in a place so unknown but beautiful all in the one take. To live in a world were you work hard or be insulted for it. To adventure across a land filled with new adventures at every corner. Just saying i know skyrims all made up ( cries ) but woulnt it be much better and more amazing to live in that world instead of this dull one.

How about if you are not who you are in Skyrim ( the dragonborn ) but a beggar, a poor man, a merchant or somebody with no power magic or shouts ? Your life then would be miserable and you would not like to be all the time exposed to other people more powerful than you. You think like that because in Skyrim you choose who you are from the very beginning of the game. It it was real, probably you would not be the dragonborn, how about that ? We do not choose who we are but how we were born, although you can change your destiny to some extent, there always will be a desire that you will never fulfill not matter how hard you try.
I have thought about that before and I realized that the dragonborn never got sick, hungry, sleepy, etc ... always fighting, running, looking, being hunted, killing to satisfy Daedric Princes to get what they offer, rescuing her wife and children, friends, etc ... personally, I don’t think I would like to have that life at all.
You love action and adventure, you like to feel your adrenaline rushing in your body and to some extent, that is good but real war is tough and believe me, you would not like to taste it at all and I do speak based on experience.
If I live in Skyrim, I think I would like to be a Greybeard, a priest of Mara or a member of the College. Although they also know magic and they know how to fight and win, I will try to live in peace, away from war as much as possible and I will never desire to be the dragonborn who is always at the mercy or manipulation of others and most of the time, treated as a servant regardless of his power. I would trade with not hesitation, one day of peace and silence for a life of war. Just my 2 cents ... ;)

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Considering all the wolves, bears, sabre cats, hagravens, dragons, vampires, bandits, mages, frosbite spiders, forsworn, flame atronachs, draugr, and skeletons out to kill me, I doubt I'd have much time to enjoy Skyrim.

Then again, if it was anything like the game I could just become a god in a matter of 2-3 days. Not only that, but I could go to Galathi and pay her just 3000 septims to make me spankin' hot.

Ivory

Let's Player
I'd probably live in Northern Solstheim to be honest. Quiet, sound, snow, good hunting grounds. That's all I need.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
From reading this thread, the original heading just leaves me with one answer: "Well D'Uh!". Somehow I think most of us would be dead in a day if we ever wound up there though. We have no context and would miss our tech.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts