dwemer ruin connected possibly at one time

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
During some exploration I was doing I have noticed sever dwemer ruins seem to have shafts that have caved in or crumbled i guess you could say. I have always wondered if maybe these caved in shafts led to a room or just kept going. I have gathered alot of books on dwemer in my playthrough and read them but there is much mention, what I would really like to find is a map of the dwemer ruin when they were up and running when the dwemer were around, how neat would it be? I was just wondering if i am the only person who ever wondered if all the ruin were connected at one time, I'm sure there are others like me, leave a comment and tell me what you think. also one last thing I think it would be an awsome idea for maybe a mod that would allow you to connect all the dwemer ruins together though i think it would take great skill to do, but imagine how neat it would be.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Never thought about it before... good question. That would be really cool!

Declando

Dwarvenborn
I always thought they connected to the 'capital city' for dwemer in Skyrim.

Was it called Mzinchelft or something? I can't remember but the one with big mushrooms and the unique dragon, I thought they'd all somehow lead there.

Also that mod could be made quite easily with a full map of dwemer cities and tunnels.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I always thought they connected to the 'capital city' for dwemer in Skyrim.

Was it called Mzinchelft or something? I can't remember but the one with big mushrooms and the unique dragon, I thought they'd all somehow lead there.

Also that mod could be made quite easily with a full map of dwemer cities and tunnels.

It's called Blackreach :).
But hold on...look. Alftand , Mzinchaleft and Bthardamz all are connected to Blackreach. So maybe those caved in shafts in the other Dwemer ruins probably also lead to Blackreach. What do y'all think o_O ?

I have always seccretly thought that there will be a hidden door in Blackreach that leads to a CIA lab that has created Skyrim as a vast psychological experiment.

berzum

i feel that they may have connected at one time, i mean the whole dwemer race lived under ground so it would make sense...or did they live above ground and a great collapse cause their society to fall into the earth much like atlantis...could the college be responsible perhaps ...just some other ideas i been kicking around

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
They were different clans, and sometimes went to war with each other. I do not think they would really connect their cities so it was easier to attack.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
i feel that they may have connected at one time, i mean the whole dwemer race lived under ground so it would make sense...or did they live above ground and a great collapse cause their society to fall into the earth much like atlantis...could the college be responsible perhaps ...just some other ideas i been kicking around

When you go to Kagrenzel, you end up in Stony Creek Cove which is a cave. I wonder where would I finish if I follow the river in Arkngthamz. Also, Irkngthand is connected to Alftand and the distance between those two places is not that close.
I will try to follow the river and see what happens. I will get back to you mate. You are probably right. ;)

berzum

When you go to Kagrenzel, you end up in Stony Creek Cove which is a cave. I wonder where would I finish if I follow the river in Arkngthamz. Also, Irkngthand is connected to Alftand and the distance between those two places is not that close.
I will try to follow the river and see what happens. I will get back to you mate. You are probably right. ;)
let me know how that goes, I might get on skyrim and just take a nice walk about lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts