• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LuChao

The Martial artist
  • The Dwemer, if the theory about Azura imprisoning them is correct, may be in a realm accesible by mortals, as Falion in Morthal says,"I have travelled the Oblivion planes. I have met Daedra, and Dwemer, and everything in between." This seems to suggest that the realm is a plane of Oblivion, or perhaps a pocket dimension.
taken from SkyrimWiki.com

JoeReese

Musing with my bf while playing and a thought crossed our minds...are the Dwemer really extinct or is there a secret outpost of them possibly down below the depths of Blackreach waiting. I mean it would make sense...who fixes all of those machines and resets the traps in the ruins?

The same maintenance crew that keeps all the candles and torches lit in the Nordic ruins.

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
I like to think that M'aiq the Liar lights all the candles in those Nordic ruins while on his everlasting quest to find calipers.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I like to think that M'aiq the Liar lights all the candles in those Nordic ruins while on his everlasting quest to find calipers.

M'AIQ that sly cat. Ever encounter him in Oblivion? He's quite a ball of energy, always gallivanting off to god knows where in that smexy robe. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts