Spoiler Durnehviir: Future DLC possibilty?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
So i was finishing up in the Soul Cairn when you defeat the dragon Durnehviir, he calls you Qahnaarin meaning Vanquisher. As he later says that it is given to a dragon after beating another dragon in combat. You also say that your not a dragon so why would he call you this? He said it was his instinct to call you that. He also says that one day it will become clear to both of us, so is it possible that a DLC will come out that will be based on the dragon's soul inside the player?

tat2teel

maybe.......*Whispers Quietly" Dragon Form!!!
In all serious though, it's always cool to learn new things about anything Elder Scrolls.

Sorry to say, but I know why Durnehviir said that. I just finished the quest "Beyond Death", and I finished it after clearing the main quest and defeated Alduin in Sovngarde. And when I asked Durnehviir why he called me a fellow Dovah, he said that news of the world eater's death has spread as far as the Soul Cairn for all Dovah to know. So basically, it becomes clear if you speak to him after destroying Alduin.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Sorry to say, but I know why Durnehviir said that. I just finished the quest "Beyond Death", and I finished it after clearing the main quest and defeated Alduin in Sovngarde. And when I asked Durnehviir why he called me a fellow Dovah, he said that news of the world eater's death has spread as far as the Soul Cairn for all Dovah to know. So basically, it becomes clear if you speak to him after destroying Alduin.
Ah, i see i never touched the main story yet so that clears it up, thank you :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts