• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyTroll

One thing that drives me crazy., is when you do something amazingand and then get dumb stock answers. For instance. I just killed a blood dragon outside of Windhelm. I used a Thu'um or two to help bring him down. A Windhelm guard comes over and says my shouts are scaring the people and they will throw me in Jail. I'd like to say next time I can let the dragon eat you how about that?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

JoeReese

Don't minimize the dangers...

standalone

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I think it's funny when they do that. It's really funny when a bunch of vampires attack a town and the whole town fights them, but as soon as the last vamp is dead, they resume their normal lives--instantly.

JoeReese

I think it's funny when they do that. It's really funny when a bunch of vampires attack a town and the whole town fights them, but as soon as the last vamp is dead, they resume their normal lives--instantly.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

HappyTroll

Omg... yes. They don't mourn the dead or anything. Its pretty funny at times. Except Gerdurs kid was pretty nasty after she died fighting the bandits that came looking for me.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Twiffle

I was once searching the barrels for ingredients in Riverwood when a voice shouted . .. ''Get a job'' , , , brilliant

Wildroses

Miraak saying to me in my first fight: "You are strong! Stronger than I believed possible!" is hands down the dumbest thing an NPC has ever said to me.

That particular character had used up nearly all her healing potions just getting to Miraak, was suffering several nerfs from a realistic needs mod, only knew the most basic healing spell, had no points invested in magic and was playing on Master.

"Combat" ended up being me spending nearly all my time playing hide and seek with Miraak around a pile of books trying frantically to regenerate enough magic to heal myself a bit more while praying Miraak wouldn't figure out how to run around objects.

The only thing that redeemed Miraak is that as well as saying: "You are strong! Stronger than I believed possible!" many times while he failed to grasp the concept of running around things, he also said: "Hermaeus Mora is laughing at us, you know." This is hands down the most accurate and intelligent thing an NPC has ever said to me.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
For guards:

I love it when I just helped the guards slay an Ancient Dragon, and then one of their asses just has to say something along the lines of:

"Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll." (yeah, that's why I just killed a dragon)
"No lollygaggin'" (sorry, I didn't know archery and dual wield to slay a beast was lollygagging)
"My cousins out fighting dragons, and what do I get? Guard duty." (you just helped me kill a goddamn dragon)
"blah blah something something.... milk drinker." (again, same as above)

So, next time, I will just continue watching the dragon eat the guards and playing with them, tossing them up in the air and whatnot. Then I will laugh, and continue watching. After all, I'm a lollygagging milk drinker who is very upset that someone stole her fl*ffing sweetroll.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
My first playthrough, I had just finished defeating Alduin at the throat of the world. The very second that I landed the final blow, Serana said, "Let's get indoors..."

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
My first playthrough, I had just finished defeating Alduin at the throat of the world. The very second that I landed the final blow, Serana said, "Let's get indoors..."

That's hysterical. This time when I go defeat Alduin, I'll make sure to leave her behind. I've never had her with me for that, and that will ruin the moment.

DRTBAG

I've had Serana my whole playthru till early today at Lvl 50. Now I'm with Lydia. I'm a vampyr lord too. Now were cruising threw the landscape & a bear attacks, she yells " a vampyr! Burn it! Burn it!" " Lydia!?!? I'm the vampyr, that's a bear........:confused::confused::mad: Why are you with me if you 1st instinct is to burn me!?!? Wtf!??!:mad::confused:

{)xxxxc(]):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Morgan

For guards:

I love it when I just helped the guards slay an Ancient Dragon, and then one of their asses just has to say something along the lines of:

"Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll." (yeah, that's why I just killed a dragon)
"No lollygaggin'" (sorry, I didn't know archery and dual wield to slay a beast was lollygagging)
"My cousins out fighting dragons, and what do I get? Guard duty." (you just helped me kill a goddamn dragon)
"blah blah something something.... milk drinker." (again, same as above)

So, next time, I will just continue watching the dragon eat the guards and playing with them, tossing them up in the air and whatnot. Then I will laugh, and continue watching. After all, I'm a lollygagging milk drinker who is very upset that someone stole her fl*ffing sweetroll.

Well, to be fair, those ARE really good sweetrolls . . .

Sparky04

I hate it when the second I'm done killing a dragon, a guard says "Guard might get nervous, a woman approaches with her weapon drawn." Seriously?! I just killed a dragon in front of you!

LuChao

The Martial artist
once I had Elvish armor and the guard said I was wearing the thieves guild armor

Torok

"Next time you might wanna get dressed before leaving the house."- Marcurio (Husband)

Me: "You're naked too! Of course that's cause I took your clothes, but still."

Btw I was using a baths and showers in inns mod and I just wanted to share a nice bath with Marc. Then there was that other awkward moment when another guy decided to pop in and join us...

Sparky04

Yesterday I was doing the TG's quest to burn the beehives. There's a lot of aggressive mercenaries in the area, and while I was fighting one, he kneelt down and begged for mercy. I accepted his yield and sheathed my weapons. After a couple seconds, he recovered enough to get up and run away. As he was running he yelled "I'm letting you live, this time." I just started laughing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts