• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chance

No I dont want to sound like I am crying over this but I was just wondering when you use two weapons like 2 swords or knifes, and you sheath them does it only show one of them sheathed and the other one just vanishes?

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Yeah, although you have them equipped, it only shows one. But you will still have both once you unsheath them.

Chance

Ok cool I was still having two when I unsheathed them It just looked funny cause only one showed up sheathed.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Ok cool I was still having two when I unsheathed them It just looked funny cause only one showed up sheathed.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure if its a bug or just the way it was meant to be (which would be odd). It may get fixed in the upcoming patch, who knows.

Chance

Yeah it does seem odd seeing is how Bethesda Bless there souls lol are so into the smallest details you know.

Lilfish43

I love Bethesda but as you said they pay attention to the smallest details and sometimes the big things get over looked

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts