• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

1 handed or 2 handed (weapos bow excluded)

• 2 handed weapon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zrrg The Argonian

The King Of Lizards
so im thinking bout dualwielding 1handed for the game i heard its slow but there is a perk to make dual wielding attacks faster. So my question is Dual wield 1handed for my "reckless asassin" (yes i will still use bow ) or some other weapon form like magic and sword or 2 handed. P.S."reckless asassin" is if i get the chance i go stealthy and asassinate enemies if not or theres a whole lot of them i go hack and slash.

Zrrg The Argonian

The King Of Lizards
another question is Argonian good for being that reckless asassin?? cuz i looked up character guide and argonian had some good sneak skills

Zrrg The Argonian

The King Of Lizards
and yes i am gonna name my argonian Zrrg :D

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Assassin go 1 hand mate, loads of mobs clear down with a bow first, at higher lvl's of Sneak or against a solo mob open up with a Dagger backstab (with the right Perks and DB gloves x30 Dmg kills most mobs on this hit) if you don't kill or the plops hits the fan switch out the dagger to two 1 handers of your choice, as for race it doe'snt really matter anymore i personally think Breton and Orcs have the best racials but each to there own Lizards are pretty fun to play hope this helps

Pimpmasta

another question is Argonian good for being that reckless asassin?? cuz i looked up character guide and argonian had some good sneak skills

Yes, Argonian is commonly considered the "Assassin/thief" races. Argonians also have histskin which regenerates health 10x faster which I think is one of the best powers.

However, you still may want to see the differences between each class, so I'll just leave this link down there.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races

Zrrg The Argonian

The King Of Lizards
Assassin go 1 hand mate, loads of mobs clear down with a bow first, at higher lvl's of Sneak or against a solo mob open up with a Dagger backstab (with the right Perks and DB gloves x30 Dmg kills most mobs on this hit) if you don't kill or the pl*** hits the fan switch out the dagger to two 1 handers of your choice, as for race it doe'snt really matter anymore i personally think Breton and Orcs have the best racials but each to there own Lizards are pretty fun to play hope this helps
so bow and dual wielding daggers/swords? thanks i willl take that to account.im not a fan of daggers though but eh who knows i might like 'em

Pimpmasta

so bow and dual wielding daggers/swords? thanks i willl take that to account.im not a fan of daggers though but eh who knows i might like 'em

Yeah, If you're going to be a sneaky assassin, it is recommended for you to use daggers, for they deal the most sneak damage. (30x) However, it should be noted you need the "assassins blade" sneak perk.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'

Yeah, If you're going to be a sneaky assassin, it is recommended for you to use daggers, for they deal the most sneak damage. (30x) However, it should be noted you need the "assassins blade" sneak perk.

Yeah i only use a Dagger just for this 30x dmg is too good to miss, but if it does'nt one hit them i go straight to swords/maces/axes whatever is the best in me bag, Daggers are my one hit nuke, if they fail or they see me straight to the big guns

Zrrg The Argonian

The King Of Lizards
i meant im not literally gonna SNEAK around juat go for insta kills if possible. i might steal and pickpocket so i MIGHT go sword and dagger!

Pimpmasta

Also, Mehrune's razor is a fluffing sick dagger. You must be level 20 to start the quest in order to get it. I won't spoil it for you,
but you can google it if you want a walkthrough for the quest.

Mehrune's razor: Hit have a small chance to instantly kill -It's a fluffing sick dagger.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts