• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Calcifer

Wow do these look great!!
I play as an Archer/Assasin and have just started levelling my 'One-handed' skill up so that I will be able to hold my own in close-combat.
Boy was I surprised when I tried to stab a meddling 'Talos' worshipper in the back, when a fight animation occured, with my assasin slitting her throat!
Does anyone else know some cool animations I may not have seen yet?

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Using a two handed weapon like a hammer you can literally decapitate your enemies. Good fun, you know they aren't getting back up anytime soon....well except if you enjoy necromancy

LoadZ

Oh yeah! There's tons!!!

With Maces - Sometimes you will go into a sneak power attack/cutscene where you grab them and MACE them in the face as the finishing blow.

You can also get decaps with most weapons. 1H Maces, Swords and Axes for sure.

With Swords & Daggers - You will sometimes go into a slow mo/critical hit cutscene where you STAB them deep in their chest/gut area, and violently pull out your blade as they fall to the ground.

That's what I've been lovin' about being an assasin :)

LoadZ

Oh- not to mention the sickass critical hit/power moves I've got a lot when I'm fighting dragons. You jump up on the dragons head and start BEATING it in the face with your one handed weapon until it dies. It's sick.

Calcifer

Oh- not to mention the sickass critical hit/power moves I've got a lot when I'm fighting dragons. You jump up on the dragons head and start BEATING it in the face with your one handed weapon until it dies. It's sick.
Sounds awesome!

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Got me thinking...I haven't seen the finishing move on a dragon using dual daggers...let us know what happens calcifer

Got me thinking...I haven't seen the finishing move on a dragon using dual daggers...let us know what happens calcifer
I've seen it. It's pretty cool. You run up the dragons back and neck, hacking & slashing all the way up to his head, at which point you go crazy slashing at his head and bury your weapons into him. I posted pics of it in this tread. In those pics I have sword and dagger equipped, but it's pretty much the same as with two daggers. It's crazy too because the dragon is jumping around in a frenzy during the cutscene.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I've seen it. It's pretty cool. You run up the dragons back and neck, hacking & slashing all the way up to his head, at which point you go crazy slashing at his head and bury your weapons into him. I posted pics of it in this tread. In those pics I have sword and dagger equipped, but it's pretty much the same as with two daggers. It's crazy too because the dragon is jumping around in a frenzy during the cutscene.

Thanks Ralphy, Sounds awesome

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts