Dravda, *insert something skyrim related*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dravda

scout and destroy
Yup been playing skyrim for (looks at steam) well 124 hours wow..
haven't restarted once and iv'e used the sneak leveling strat (fyi just use your fist, takes longer but less risk ^^)
I've been playing/buiding what I like to call a "Scout"..
aiming for..
Sneak full perks, Conjuring 10 perks, Light armor full perks
Crafting(light side) to dragon
One hand: Armsman 5/5
Archery: overdraw 2/5, eagle eye, steady hand 1/2, power shot, quick shot
also have one perk on destruction and lockpicking (newb mistake maybe, but they come in handy at times)

Not so sure I can pull off all the perks *sad face* tho Sneak, light armour, one hand and archery are almost done.
Ive just started crafting and am up to elven and my next perk will go to the 25% enchanting bonus perk.

I'm a level 38 Imperial role playing a mercenary scout for hire.I'll probably take the Imperial side in the war for um obvious reasons. Not to mention I now own a house in both white run and solitude (bought the house legit but cheated on all decorations except enchanting) I used Faendal as a companion and was vastly relived when he died for good. Then I used Jzargo hes awesome! He liked to run away (didn't mind much) but he recently died somehow, I pulled him to me using key commands, looted my arch mage robes and staffs, revived him and sent him on his merry way.. he was pissed lol. I use Breylna now, and she copies me whenever I conjure ice atronachs giving me 2 without getting to 100 :).

My game play is ALOT OF FUN! For me at-least. Takes a bit of patience because you have to get things lined up right . Step one is usually telling my companion to wait while I scout ahead and pick off stragglers. Then I go back and get them to follow. Pick off the opposing long range combatants with sneak-archery because they can k.o my summons. Then I summon what ever works best atm, spamming flaming familars on trolls is alot of fun. I use Ice atronachs like a defensive barrier against two hand wielding tanks, etc..

the most fun is when all hell breaks loose and I'm summoning-running-stabbing-shooting-vanishing-sneak attacking-one hit killing

anyway thats me..and my "introduction" lol

Attachments

• chefs rock.jpg
    chefs rock.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3

Beran

Official Writing Team
Welcome to skyrimforums, Dravda. I'm sure you'll like it here!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.