• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sierra_G719

Ranger of Skyrim
Anyone else have this problem? I cannot absolutely cannot bend a dragon's will anymore. I try and it says in the upper left hand corner "The Dragon resists your voice"

If you can help me that would be great.

I think that your problem is that you may not be using every word of the shout or you're using the shouts on too powerful dragons. I know that named dragons can't be bend willed but I'm not sure yet about legendary or revered.

Sierra_G719

Ranger of Skyrim
They said I could use both call dragon and bend will to use Odahviing as a personal dragon mount. Did they patch that?

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
There's no such thing as a "too powerful dragon" when it comes to Bend Will. I have myself ridden several Legendary Dragons.

When it comes to named dragons, I've ridden Odahviing a few weeks back, but I guess they might have patched that. I don't think so though.

Now, to the actual question. I've seen this before myself. It has happened to me a few times, but I just waited for the shout to recharge, used it again and it worked. My guess is that you simply didn't use all three words?

I have not had this problem iv ridden serpantine dragons legandary dragons and odaviing.

Sierra_G719

Ranger of Skyrim
Apparently I was able to use it on an Ancient Dragon last night. I probably need to redo the Fortify Resto Amulet of Talos. (Being pure Dragonborn or I call him Dragon Sage, he revolves around shouts instead of bows or crossbows)

IAlwaysWatchYou

I've just been experimenting with this, and if you have ALL three words os both DRAGON ASPECT and BEND WILL, you can tame any dragon. Use the Dragon Aspect shout (All 3 words) and then you should get the dragon armour. You then also have mor epowerful shouts, and the dragons like blood dragon, and regular dragons can no longer resist your voice. Hope this help ;) :Dragonborn: FUS RO DAH!

JClarke1953

You also have to make sure you get an almost direct hit on any Dragon you use Bend Will and Dragonrend on. I rode a Legendary 3x in Sol, fast traveling on it all over the Isle, hunting Reaver's and Troll's. You can ride any of the Dragon's, and go from Skyrim to Sol and back again if you want.

Why 3x? Because the Legendary kept returning for a fight, so the 4th time it returned, that was it for the Dragon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts