• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mytheos

Dragon outside riften just killed both horse stable workers... Does this mean i can no longer buy a horse from riften?

Sent from my GT-P7500R using Tapatalk

Ned

Nerevarine
What really sucks is that you can't do the hilarious sidequest where you shake down dudes around town for proof that they are banging the slutty logde owner girl. One of the guys is the stable owner.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Ya know ive never done that sidequest....

Ned

Nerevarine
Highly recommended. It starts by asking the watery-eyed servant girl in lodge why she's so upset.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
What really sucks is that you can't do the hilarious sidequest where you shake down dudes around town for proof that they are banging the slutty logde owner girl. One of the guys is the stable owner.

Yeah, I enjoyed that.... if you're seen the Mark of Dibella item in people's possession, that's where it comes from.

Haelga's not at all what I imagined.

Highlight below for spoiler:

Ever notice the shackles on the headboard of her bed?

Mytheos

I've actually done that quest, and I grabbed the mark of dibella from him before he even hit the ground. :D

I can likely still do that quest still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk

cmp007

I had a dragon kill the blacksmith in riverwood. He just lays dead on his porch. everytime i walk in riverwood i see his wife walk up to him and go Oh my god then start sweeping around him lol

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
The best part is that i dont know of the sidequest but i have the mark of diabella. 100 pickpocketing and sneak tend to do that.

Neriad13

Premium Member
On this one playthrough of mine, a dragon killed Sven in Riverwood. Afterward, his body just laid on the porch of the Riverwood Trader for weeks and weeks of game time, breaking my immersion every single time I walked past it. His mom passed by him all the time and I was like "LADY. BURY YOUR SON. HE'S STINKING UP THE ENTIRE TOWN." But now that I have a cremation mod, problems like that can be fixed. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts