Dragoncave Dragon/egg list

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Both of the royal blue hatchings in my signature are male, so I'll PM you a teleport link with one of them so you can finally breed something. However, I don't think you'll be allowed to accept the hatchling since you already have your limit of eggs and hatchlings, I THINK. If you see the teleport instructions, just follow them and the hatchling will be transferred to your scroll. If you don't see them, reply to my PM and I'll explain what we need to do.

Also, nice luck you have going on there. You first black dragon is an alt!

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
I dont have a dragon yet, consider urself lucky

Rale

*ahem* not got a dragon *ahem* lol jk :D

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
Also a few day ago I saw a cheese dragon in the forest i clicked it and it was taken :sadface: MY reaction: :mad: OMGWTF NEWB HAXOR!!!! -smashes comp screen-

Rale

=D thx

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I'll also hand out magi dragons so you guys can trade stuff. They will probably be inbred though because I did all my hoarding of them before I discovered that there were websites that could find out if the dragon had come from an inbred lineage. ._.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Nothing. It's a personal preference. It's just, do you want a dragon whose great grandparents are actually siblings, and whose parents are mother and son? That sort of thing. xD They're just pixels, but some people prefer not to have any of that sort of thing going on.

Panthera

Don Gato
Okay its random my brown one hatched at 2000 something and my others hatched at 1000 something and hell the vamp hatchling probably grew up on 300 views! Also my brown one is a girl..ALL OF MY DRAGONS ARE GIRLS!!!! I WANT A MALE!!!
lol dragon harem :D

Panthera

Don Gato
2 of my eggs finally start cracking... To bad the first one is a balloon dragon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts