Dragonborn or Dawnguard DLC ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ArcaneBelleza

The Benevolent One
I completely forgot about the Vale

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

I love exploring the Vale. Sure, it's sometimes tedious and you can easily get lost (much like the Soul Cairn), but I like not having to depend on the map, and there are those Wayshrines and other landmarks to help you get around. Plus, it has unique flora and creatures, it's a nice touch.

Radia964

Sir Radia..........runs & jumps into his arms:oops:..........my best customer is back!!!!!:D

how are you Sir Radia hopes you are well & that all your battles have been glorious?:cool:......what level are you now?o_O, what buildo_O?

good to see you again
:)

PS..........get both :Dovahkiin: & :Dragonborn:

Lol .... Helloo Love!:rolleyes:--- Mace Maiden ?? (Heh,,,Ok)... Good to see one from you also!!... Oh definitely, the battles have been Glorious and memorable. I just so wish I had the ability to record and post some of them in action.
But such is not possible on XBox360. :sadface:... Level - I'm Level 58 - Wood Elf. With a Bad Ass - 2 Handed Warrior
build, If I do say so myself! And Archery secondary... Dragonscale armor - I Like !

I've finished the main story line, suprisingly quicker than I thought, and I was'nt rushing ...
Just putzing around now with sidequests, and exploring, which is fun of course... Before I get Dragonborn DLC within next couple days !

So your opinion: Which DLC did you like better - DG or DB ?

And Uh, with your new -"mace maiden" handle
& Avatar ? --- Uhh,,No. not working for ya... That's just way too innocent for you... I think you need something lets say more "Appealing" and "True" Ehh hem...(under muffled breath, scantily clad, sexy) :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Sir Radia..........runs & jumps into his arms:oops:..........my best customer is back!!!!!:D

how are you Sir Radia hopes you are well & that all your battles have been glorious?:cool:......what level are you now?o_O, what buildo_O?

good to see you again
:)

PS..........get both :Dovahkiin: & :Dragonborn:

Lol .... Helloo Love!:rolleyes:--- Mace Maiden ?? (Heh,,,Ok)... Good to see one from you also!!... Oh definitely, the battles have been Glorious and memorable. I just so wish I had the ability to record and post some of them in action.
But such is not possible on XBox360. :sadface:... Level - I'm Level 58 - Wood Elf. With a Bad Ass - 2 Handed Warrior
build, If I do say so myself! And Archery secondary... Dragonscale armor - I Like !

I've finished the main story line, suprisingly quicker than I thought, and I was'nt rushing ...
Just putzing around now with sidequests, and exploring, which is fun of course... Before I get Dragonborn DLC within next couple days !

So your opinion: Which DLC did you like better - DG or DB ?

And Uh, with your new -"mace maiden" handle
& Avatar ? --- Uhh,,No. not working for ya... That's just way too innocent for you... I think you need something lets say more "Appealing" and "True" Ehh hem...(under muffled breath, scantily clad, sexy) :)
Isn't Skyrim coming to the XBox1 as backwards compatible?

I know that Skyrim is being considered for Sony's digital streaming service, but that may not be for a year or more (and, hopefully, by that time ES6 will be out!).

That, at least would make it easy for us to post our videos and screenshots.

All I can do is hope.

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
I'd go both. Dragonborn is made for higher level characters, but is extremely rewarding (and hilarious, on occasion), while Dawnguard has really awesome locations and is great for role play purposes. Why go both, you ask? Serana and Neloth, my friend. Serana and Neloth.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
I'd go both. Dragonborn is made for higher level characters, but is extremely rewarding (and hilarious, on occasion), while Dawnguard has really awesome locations and is great for role play purposes. Why go both, you ask? Serana and Neloth, my friend. Serana and Neloth.
If only you could see more people falling from the sky :D

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim

Or hearing stories about a drunk netch throwing up on someone.

Radia964

Thanks....With that...I just got Dragonborn, and put off Dawnguard to do is after DB... The only thing, you say it's for Higher levels. I'm 58. Not so high, considering people who reply me, are more like 75-120...

Then again, I read where If your gonna get both, you should do DG before DB....Cuz the story flow makes more sense, that way...Is is that important to do DG before ?

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire

Thanks....With that...I just got Dragonborn, and put off Dawnguard to do is after DB... The only thing, you say it's for Higher levels. I'm 58. Not so high, considering people who reply me, are more like 75-120...

Then again, I read where If your gonna get both, you should do DG before DB....Cuz the story flow makes more sense, that way...Is is that important to do DG before ?
Nope :)

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

You're plenty high enough level. I like to be close to level 30 before I attempt the DB quest. As far as the order, I don't see that it matters too much. You will however receive "help" in DG that many feel a desire to keep with them for the rest of the game. :beermug:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

You're plenty high enough level. I like to be close to level 30 before I attempt the DB quest. As far as the order, I don't see that it matters too much. You will however receive "help" in DG that many feel a desire to keep with them for the rest of the game. :beermug:
Love it! "Help". :)