dragon scales and dragon bones

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
now even though deadric might be stronger then heavy dragon it also weighs about twenty pounds more and from what i could find through google is its only 1 or 2 points stronger then dragonebone. but thats base for both not counting enchantments or perks

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
now even though deadric might be stronger then heavy dragon it also weighs about twenty pounds more and from what i could find through google is its only 1 or 2 points stronger then dragonebone. but thats base for both not counting enchantments or perks

Once upgraded Daedric armour is superior to Dragonbone by a considerable amount ( I don't have the numbers to hand unfortunatly).

As for the weight, you are completly right however.. picking the Conditioning perk in the Heavy Armour tree removes this issue (and is easily one of the best perks heavy armour uses have). It's a shame you have to waste a perk point on unarmed attacks.

If you don't want to take a perk, then just use the stone The Steed. Increased carry weight and no armour encumbrance.

All of these make Daedra superiour to Dragonbone.

brandon

really its that big of a difference. i thought they were supposed to stay pretty close even with perks added on. that sucks oh well thats when the cdi factor comes into play

vj222

Dragon scale has a excellent ranking to Glass,but a greater body weight.Once improved, Dragon scale continues to be with a greater ranking.making the body weight difference a problem, even though the full Dragon scale set is less than a single Metal piece

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
best place for daedra hearts is do the mehrunes dagon quest andwhen you go to his temple you can get 3 or 4 dadra hearts at a time. wait for a while and go back clear the four daedra take there hearts just go back from time to time

Benthos

Proud Mer
Prior to buying them in shops, it's best to up your speech as well so you can sell whatever you want to any merchants instead of being restricted to selling to certain vendors such as potions, robes, and ingredients to Alchemy shops while selling weapons and armor to smithing.

best place for daedra hearts is do the mehrunes dagon quest andwhen you go to his temple you can get 3 or 4 dadra hearts at a time. wait for a while and go back clear the four daedra take there hearts just go back from time to time
Alchemist shops sell them as well as Enthir in the College of Winterhold, granted they're pretty expensive but you can sell the dragonbone and dragonscales you got for them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts