• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rofl of Mao

So there I was at some entrance to a cave when a frost dragon came into sight. I managed to burn him down with my fireball spell but for some reason... it flew really high in the sky and took almost a minute to come down. But it only flew higher up after that?? Then after I chased it down when it landed.. it started flying in circles.... upside down.... wings still flappin'.. and yet again, rising into the Skyrim sun...

though i killed it, i never got to absorb its soul :sadface:

anyone else experience this kind of glitch??

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
I haven't experienced anything like that in particular, but I have come across other bugs like flying in circles, not being able to absorb their soul, and being launched miles away when I accidentally Incinerate their corpse.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I've had dragons fly backwards as well

Nakatsu_Hime

I think I may have joked earlier (perhaps in a different thread, but similar subject as this) about Dragons dying and my being the closest Dragonborn so I gets the soul, etc. Well, yesterday that actually happened!

I had just quick-travelled to the Blue Palace, and had just arrived in the courtyard there, when a Dragon just dropped like a stone out of the skies and landed smack in the courtyard in front of me. I even watched it fall from about 40 feet up (estimated). It certainly wasn't flying.
So I gets its soul.

Next day. I kill a Dragon in the normal way, but after its death - no consuming flames, and no soul. Very very odd.

Rofl of Mao

ahaha yes you were joking about my helium dragon. xD and frozen dragon is also another glitch that other players have experienced as well... i just got the 2.04 update and i wonder if that fixed the dragon glitches??

HAPPY DRAGONSLAYING! :D

-Rofl of Mao

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts