Dragon Bone Weapons Complete (not orc retex)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

theycallmecheese

This is not the reskinned orc-weapons one; these have original models and textures, shown here:
14701-1-1333914145.jpg

It is downloadable on Skyrim Nexus here: Dragon Bone Weapons Complete at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community
Here's the full description, hope you guys like it:
Dragon Bone Weapons Complete Set

Adds craftable Dragon Bone Weapons to Skyrim. These have original models and textures. The purpose of the mod is to make the Dragon Bone Smithing perk worth getting after Deadric Smithing and the weapons are meant to fit in as seamlessly as possible with Bethesda's original Dragon Bone armor. Their damage stats are the same as ebony, with the notable advantages of higher crit/stagger chances, lower weight, and faster swing-speeds. They can be created or tempered with dragon bones, dragon scales, ebony ingots, iron ingots, duct tape, and leather strips, if you have the Dragon Bone Smithing perk.

In this pack:
-Sword
-Axe
-Mace
-Greatsword
-BattleAxe
-WarHammer
-Dagger
-Bow
-Arrows / Quiver

Mjolnir

These look amazing, just like Bethesda would have made them (don't know why they didn't).
I'd d/l in a heartbeat if I played on PC.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
superhappy.png
Whoo, glad to see these packed together now! I remember finding the original two mod packs for my Skyrim mod collection for when I can finally play the damn game on PC and oogling over them (and then later your portfolio). Right now in the PS3 version, I have 248 bones and 162 scales. I... I... yeah.

I think the only thing you could do to make using dragon bones and scales even more epic would be to make some new armor (specifically, changing, or adding a new helmet instead, that hemorrhoid-covered-butt of a bone helmet) to go with it all.

The sarcasm and lulzes in the mod description are awesome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts