• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I've had dragon attacks in every walled city as far as I can remember. I can also remember a long time when I tried to avoid Windhelm because every time I went there there was some winged lizard flying by and attacking stuff. :rolleyes:
It's funny when it happens in the plaza in Solitude though. Everyone coming just to stare at a heap of bones. It's almost like they were visiting a museum looking at dead stuff they could never imagine alive.

Mine attacked in the court yard of the blue palace, and no-one was there except for one guard..lol. It was seriously cool. The Dragon kept landing on the wall and making the whole ground shake. After calming down from the epicness of it, I walked inside and continued on with what I was doing..

Dawn

For laughs I once spawned several Legendary frost and fire dragons in Solitude. There were dead guards everywhere but not as many NPCs as I would have thought. Trying not to die to all the Drain Vitality shouts going around was a bit rough.

Otherwise, I can't recall seeing a dragon of any kind inside a gated city. I have had a ridiculous number of vampire attacks inside cities.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
For laughs I once spawned several Legendary frost and fire dragons in Solitude. There were dead guards everywhere but not as many NPCs as I would have thought. Trying not to die to all the Drain Vitality shouts going around was a bit rough.

Otherwise, I can't recall seeing a dragon of any kind inside a gated city. I have had a ridiculous number of vampire attacks inside cities.

Would have like to have seen that lol.
Yeah I was the same with vamps. Everywhere I go. I lost so many of the smiths. My favourite one in Riften was mauled to death by a gargoyle. :sadface:

Just today an Ancient Dragon , hit Solitude and killed the old fella, who was always drinking out in front of the winking skeever. In my game encounters , Solitude seems to be a magnet for the Dov. I killed that worm quick with Bow , but there was my friend dead as a door nail, and me with a letter from the Jarl of the ol guys estate that he had left me . Now I know this is all make believe but im really gonna miss him . :sadface: And like my friend Kitty stated , Vampire's are the most vile of all . And That Dragon by the way was as Red as gould be , guess thats a powerful one . My lvl is at 54 . Soon Reverand Dragons are coming :eek:

Manmangler

Are those dragonattack releated any unfinished questline. I havent finish mainquest.

Before finishing dawnguard, vampires attack everywhere, thats why I do that always first.

This playthrought I see anther weird attack, I mean dragonpriest
Everytimes after certain level, Riften was attacked Dragonpriest, Imagine it middle of merchants.
It ended after I finish Dragonborn. Was that a glitch or something that should happen if you postphone some quest.

I avoid riften ecause of that

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Are those dragonattack releated any unfinished questline. I havent finish mainquest.

Before finishing dawnguard, vampires attack everywhere, thats why I do that always first.

Everytimes after certain level, Riften was attacked Dragonpriest, Imagine it middle of merchants.
It ended after I finish Dragonborn. Was that a glitch or something that should happen if you postphone some quest.

I think those attacks in Riften you are referring to are the Dragon Cultists that worship Miraak. They will continue attacking until you finish Dragonborn.
And yes, dragons attack anywhere, any time :)

LuChao

The Martial artist
So I never thought it was possible until I saw a Revered Dragon attacking Solitude. Unfortunately I didn't get to kill it as the damned thing landed over in the hills when I hit it with Dragonrend. But today I fast travelled to the Blue Palace and there was an almighty crash and there it was. I couldn't down it with dragonrend, so I just loosed some arrows and eventually it landed right there in the courtyard. I never thought it possible. But after speaking to a couple of you here I now know it is. Here are Annekke's and mine happy snaps of the event :) sorry about the quality, I'm on Xbox.

IMG_2111.jpg

who is your follower and where do you find her?

My follower is Annekke and you will find her at Darkwater Crossing. You need to do a few things before she initiates dialogue with you. Do Her daughters quest, she is at Shors Stone. Sylgja is her name. After you do that you need to do a quest for Annekke "kill the bandit leader at.......". But make sure you have NO other similar quests in your journal. Otherwise she will not initiate the quest. You may have to visit Darkwater Crossing a few times for her to give you the quest as well.
She is an excellent archer, and one handed sword. She is also good at sneaking. She is a very accomplished fighter, sometimes I am surprised at her brutality. Plus, she is hot :)

ty so much for letting me know where she is ^_^

I avoid riften ecause of that

Many here in the forums have stated that when you fast travel , make sure it's at a location out of town . I follow that advice and it works for me . Really helps to avoid cultist attacks mixed in with population , and having bodies stacking up all over the town. This game is really fun LOL most the time .

Manmangler

I think those attacks in Riften you are referring to are the Dragon Cultists that worship Miraak.
Nope
That wan't those two cultist with mask. Three times I see and KILL Dragonpriest, it didn't leave mask, but I know difference between cultist and dragonpriest.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
After a certain level dragon begin to attack walled cities. Just a moment ago I had Odahviing squaring off against an ancient dragon. EPIC NESS ALL AROUND !!!

JClarke1953

The only city/township I've not battled a Dragon in has been Markarth. Outside of the wall's by the stables several times. But as yet, not within the city itself.

But then, it may be because I rarely go there, as there's not much going on other than chasing down the Forsworn or Giant for a bounty.

Hey Ice, where did Odahviing and the other Dragon go at it? I've seen 2-3 Dragons together, and have ended having to fight them (unless I run like hell, or duck into a cave, lol!). But haven't seen two going at it

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Whiterun has been sacked by dragons 4-5 times in my experience, it is so annoying watching all the nifty NPC's die :sadface:

On a PC note, the mod "run for your lives" is a life saver! Excuse any type of terrible pun. When a dragon attacks, NPC's will go in doors! :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Just today an Ancient Dragon , hit Solitude and killed the old fella, who was always drinking out in front of the winking skeever. In my game encounters , Solitude seems to be a magnet for the Dov. I killed that worm quick with Bow , but there was my friend dead as a door nail, and me with a letter from the Jarl of the ol guys estate that he had left me . Now I know this is all make believe but im really gonna miss him . :sadface: And like my friend Kitty stated , Vampire's are the most vile of all . And That Dragon by the way was as Red as gould be , guess thats a powerful one . My lvl is at 54 . Soon Reverand Dragons are coming :eek:

I just got my first Revered dragon with my other character the khajiit. At my house in the pale! along with a giant! Talk about double whammy.

BlueTiger

I've only seen one dragon attack before on a city (Solitude) but that's about it. I generally just seem them in the mountains or country. I wish they would attack cities more often actually, it's one of the mos exciting things about the game.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I've only seen one dragon attack before on a city (Solitude) but that's about it. I generally just seem them in the mountains or country. I wish they would attack cities more often actually, it's one of the mos exciting things about the game.

They start attacking cities once you reach a certain level. Just keep fast travelling into the cities if you really want a dragon encounter there :) Oh and if you are not too concerned about loosing NPC's

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts