• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So I never thought it was possible until I saw a Revered Dragon attacking Solitude. Unfortunately I didn't get to kill it as the damned thing landed over in the hills when I hit it with Dragonrend. But today I fast travelled to the Blue Palace and there was an almighty crash and there it was. I couldn't down it with dragonrend, so I just loosed some arrows and eventually it landed right there in the courtyard. I never thought it possible. But after speaking to a couple of you here I now know it is. Here are Annekke's and mine happy snaps of the event :) sorry about the quality, I'm on Xbox.
IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I think I've had a dragon attack in all but one walled city.I hate it when they do because civies start dying fast =/.I've yet to have a revered or legendary dragon though.

Chadonraz

Windhelm and Markarth are the only main cities where I haven't had at least one dragon attack. I think Solitude's at two, while Whiterun and Riften have had one attack each.

Fortunately at least the Riften dragon was a frost-breathing one. The other incidents occurred so long ago that I have no idea what kind of dragons those were.

Edit:

jsz22Fj.jpg

:D

Wildroses

I haven't had any for a while, but they've happened. The only one I really remember is the one which attacked Riften the first time an old character visited it. Once it was dead she entered the Jarl's Palace and heard that conversation Laila and her High Elf steward have about how it's really unlikely a dragon would attack Riften but just in case one does a private carriage is ready because it's only right Riften's leader survives...

At first I wanted to scream: "Laila you clueless blind deaf nitwit! Did you seriously not notice the massive dragon which was eventually killed in the Talos shrine/park directly opposite your palace and is now surrounded by a stunned crowd of onlookers?!" But then I remembered that Laila is a clueless blind deaf nitwit who doesn't notice anything happening in Riften, so Bethesda got away with it that time.

Manmangler

I have to use legendary LOAD spell after Dragon attack in whiterun. My character was level 96. You can imagine what destruction that levelled dragon did.

I almost continue because
Do you get to the Cloud District very often?.. Crucnh
CHEW
NAZEEN was eaten by dragon.
:)

azxcvbnm321

I've had dragon attacks in every city except Windhelm and Markarth also. Playing with increased spawns mod and two dragons attacked within Riften simultaneously.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I think I've had a dragon attack in all but one walled city.I hate it when they do because civies start dying fast =/.I've yet to have a revered or legendary dragon though.

I know what you mean, I lost almost all of my smithies due to vampires. :mad: I am loosing the citizens of Falkreath one by one with dragon attacks. The latest victim was the busty bar wench Narri:sadface: All the guards were gathered around her body...I guess she "Knew" them all well. lol. Oh and revered dragons are a whole new bunch of fun, with their drain vitality shout..lol. I'm yet to get a legendary one. Level 75 is a way off for me.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Windhelm and Markarth are the only main cities where I haven't had at least one dragon attack. I think Solitude's at two, while Whiterun and Riften have had one attack each.

Fortunately at least the Riften dragon was a frost-breathing one. The other incidents occurred so long ago that I have no idea what kind of dragons those were.

Edit:

jsz22Fj.jpg

:D

hey thanks for the pic. I've had dragons OUTSIDE Riften but never inside..

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I've had dragon attacks in every city except Windhelm and Markarth also. Playing with increased spawns mod and two dragons attacked within Riften simultaneously.

:eek: Since I posted this I have had a Revered Dragon attack Windhelm but I didn't bother with it as I was getting on board the ship to take me to Solstheim. lol

*And the city of Windhelm burned to the ground*

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
You haven't lived until you get jumped by two of them in Markarth. Just sayin. :)

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Wow. I've never had a Dragon attack in a walled city. Well I don't think College of Winterhold can be called a walled city. Well I've had plenty there. I was surprised out of my chair when I had my first of those. This is the first time I saw a walled city attack., and now I'm looking forward to facing one. Makes the game all the more realistic.

LuChao

The Martial artist
So I never thought it was possible until I saw a Revered Dragon attacking Solitude. Unfortunately I didn't get to kill it as the damned thing landed over in the hills when I hit it with Dragonrend. But today I fast travelled to the Blue Palace and there was an almighty crash and there it was. I couldn't down it with dragonrend, so I just loosed some arrows and eventually it landed right there in the courtyard. I never thought it possible. But after speaking to a couple of you here I now know it is. Here are Annekke's and mine happy snaps of the event :) sorry about the quality, I'm on Xbox.
IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

who is your follower and where do you find her?

AS88

Staff member

The rest of the Companions stood and watched as Brill got burned alive by this Dragon. All of the guards helped, but the most heroic warriors in Skyrim weren't in the least bit interested. My opinion of the Companions changed on that day.

Rimfaxe96

I've had dragon attacks in every walled city as far as I can remember. I can also remember a long time when I tried to avoid Windhelm because every time I went there there was some winged lizard flying by and attacking stuff. :rolleyes:
It's funny when it happens in the plaza in Solitude though. Everyone coming just to stare at a heap of bones. It's almost like they were visiting a museum looking at dead stuff they could never imagine alive.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

IMG_2111.jpg

who is your follower and where do you find her?

My follower is Annekke and you will find her at Darkwater Crossing. You need to do a few things before she initiates dialogue with you. Do Her daughters quest, she is at Shors Stone. Sylgja is her name. After you do that you need to do a quest for Annekke "kill the bandit leader at.......". But make sure you have NO other similar quests in your journal. Otherwise she will not initiate the quest. You may have to visit Darkwater Crossing a few times for her to give you the quest as well.
She is an excellent archer, and one handed sword. She is also good at sneaking. She is a very accomplished fighter, sometimes I am surprised at her brutality. Plus, she is hot :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts