Xbox 360 Dragon Armor Rating Bug/Glitch help??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Joey

ok so first of all i have two sets of dragonscale armor, one set gives 100% bonus to smith upgrades and the second is my legendary set.

Now on my legendary set, when i made it legendary i had my 100% smithing boost gear on to give me an edge on master difficulty. Well when i go to put on the armor that should be giving me 128 armor rating,...it only gives me 40.. any1 know what im doing wrong? it used to be up there in the 1000s

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
That sounds glitchy/buggy.

One thing that confuses me is you say your displayed armor rating used to be in the 1000s and now you think it should be 128. Obviously going from the 1000s to 128 is not a going to give you an edge on Master difficulty setting so could you clarify that statement?

Joey

the individual piece of say the boots gives 128 ac but the whole set with my perks used to have me at around 1k.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Which armor skill/perk tree did you choose and are you wearing a complete set of dragonscale armor?

Joey

yes and i have all the perks for light armor besides the stamina regen

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts