Down with Talos the fake god.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
HAHAHA silly little elves your arrogance amuses me,I'll be sure to send you your comrades heads after I'm done ripping them from their shoulder and I'll be sure to throw in an amulet of talos just for you:p

DOWN WITH TALOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
I belive the divines are false. They do nothing, while the daedra actually prove their existence.

The dominion wont like this, but I worship boethiah and azura and the tribunal.

But as im a dunmer, i also use dead relatives for protection. Just dunmer tradition and religion.

I dont believe Auri el either, so suck on that auriel priests.

Better lock my door, the ALTMERI dominion is gonna murder me.
Um the divines made Nirn and made the mortals.
The divines used all their power (most of it) and they can't contact the mortals since they are weak.
The deadra princes didn't help the divines make Nirn and that's why they are stronger and are immortal.
I do like Sheogorath, but in truth I'm loyal to Shor and I hope to join his army and get revenge on the elves that want him destroyed.

cyberius

Um the divines made Nirn and made the mortals.
The divines used all their power (most of it) and they can't contact the mortals since they are weak.
The deadra princes didn't help the divines make Nirn and that's why they are stronger and are immortal.
I do like Sheogorath, but in truth I'm loyal to Shor and I hope to join his army and get revenge on the elves that want him destroyed.

(Evil chuckle) oh we will see. (Eyes more red than usually)

cyberius

Good thing I'm immune to poison then, huh? Gotta love being a Vampire. Dunmer Jerky is awesome, I also eat flesh, though not very often.

(Looks at with horror) im.....dun...mer...

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
I love when the nature of an organization's rallying cry is jealousy.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
(Evil chuckle) oh we will see. (Eyes more red than usually)
Shor's army is every soul that is in Sovngarde, that's a lot of soldiers. I don't think any non-man race will be safe from the Wrath of Shor.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I belive the divines are false. They do nothing, while the daedra actually prove their existence.

But as im a dunmer, i also use dead relatives for protection. Just dunmer tradition and religion.

Every time I pray at one their shrines I end up blessed by getting a power boost. If the divines don't do anything then how come I get blessed?

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
image.jpg

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Well, I can never get anyone to pay the toll. :sadface:

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
I don't speak cave bear unfortunately. So, he couldn't persuade me. Now can we go back on topic please?

I know it's fun to roleplay as a non-worshipper or evil character, but it is fact that in the Elder Scrolls universe the divines DO exist. Some people simply choose whether or not to worship them.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
lol Soon in a military or dimplomatic sense is a decent time frame. And don't wory I think some DLC may fix that problem :D

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Every time I pray at one their shrines I end up blessed by getting a power boost. If the divines don't do anything then how come I get blessed?
This proves Talos is a Divine, you get blessed. The damn high elves just don't realize this because they can't yell thunderstorms, and thus have no idea how long you have to wait to do it again.:D

When I finished the stormcloaks questline Ulfric told me that the thalmor would come soon. Severall months passed and I didn`t see any troops... I think they are cowards.
All in all let the Thalmor come we're ready We have Talos & Shor not to mention a group of warriors with an axe designed specifically for elf smashin'

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
When I finished the stormcloaks questline Ulfric told me that the thalmor would come soon. Severall months passed and I didn`t see any troops... I think they are cowards.

Skyrim isn't connected by any Thalmor controlled provinces, the Empire is keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim. For Dominion soldiers to reach Skyrim they have to get passed the Imperial army sitting on the Thalmor border. The Legion is preparing for war with the Thalmor though, they at least can get to them. Stormcloaks can't do anything, they're rather isolated unless they sail which would be illogical and a stupid move, sail for several weeks or even months to invade the Dominion, then be cut off from reinforcements for even longer as the ships have to return to Skyrim which will take several weeks, pick up soldiers and then sail back which will be another several weeks.

All in all let the Thalmor come we're ready We have Talos & Shor not to mention a group of warriors with an axe designed specifically for elf smashin'

Except the Aldmeri Dominion is an army of magic users, Stormcloaks which are rather backwards Nords don't like magic, don't trust anyone who uses magic, be a slaughter. Can't hit them with an axe when their army contains some of the best archers in the realm, wizards and magic using soldiers. Arrows, Fireballs, Lightning > Stormcloaks using axes.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!

Oh boy.

Firstly, the Divines are factual. They're Aedra, made from Anuiel's blood, while the Daedra are made from Anuiel's blood and Sithis'. They're related to Nirn and Lorkhan (aka Shor, Shezarr), who are fellow Aedra. So really, you can't deny the Divines without denying the existence of Aedra, and therefore men, the planet, and Daedra.

Secondly, Boethiah and Azura ARE the Tribunal. Well, 2/3 of it. You forgot Mephala. The Tribunal is just Vivec, Almalelxia (spelling?) and Sotha Sil, who are simply reincarnations of the three aforementioned Daedra.

Thirdly, there's no need to specify you hate Auriel too. Auriel is a Divine, the Akatosh - specifically, the Altmeri interpretations of the god. You already said you, for some reason, don't believe in DivineDivine

And finally, it's the Aldmeri Dominion. Not Altmeri. Emphasising something doesn't make it true. They're the Second Aldmeri Dominion, after the First Aldmeri Dominion, who Tiber 'Talos' Septim destroyed. Names can be deceiving. I mean, you aren't a Latin robot, but you're named cyberius!