Down with Talos the fake god.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Q: What do couriers and Talos worshippers have in common?

A: Both are terrible at keeping up a conversation.

View attachment 4074

An uncivilized conversation is still a conversation. But I guess it would have been more proper if I would have just boasted of the multitudes of Thalmor that I've sent to Oblivion with my war axes.:)

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
An uncivilized conversation is still a conversation. But I guess it would have been more proper if I would have just boasted of the multitudes of Thalmor that I've sent to Oblivion with my war axes.:)

Well then, boast away my heretic fellow. All of my Stormcloak pals in the pic had that same idea before I chose to silence them all. they all gave me the silent treatment. ;)

The Thalmor shall always remain a step ahead of the more, simple-minded men.

Khaine

Hector Ciril (Baal), The Imperial Vampire
'Suck him?" :eek: ...I knew Talos supporters were strange but...wow.
Funny thing about that; I don't suck anything. Albeit, I do enjoy shoving a spigot in my victim's neck and then drinking their blood from a golden chalice. I find that Altmer blood has a very interesting taste, specifically the older ones though the meat isn't too bad either. Yet the point is simple; you can't blame the lad for not knowing how a sophisticated vampire dines. You mortals know little of our preferred methods anyway and I don't blame you for lacking an understanding of our high etiquette that I find you Thalmor greatly lack in no short supply.

Khaine

WOW there's so much seriousness in here, maybe we can lighten the mood a bit :p

Death-to-the-Stormcloaks.jpeg
There's some dead stormcloaks, now for some Thalmor :D
A-message-to-the-Thalmor-dogs-who-think-its-a-good-idea-to-mess-with-the-Nords-Response-to-TheThalmorJusticar2.jpeg
A woman after my own heart. We really should have bloodwine sometime after a casual massacre of a village or two.

Khaine

Well then, boast away my heretic fellow. All of my Stormcloak pals in the pic had that same idea before I chose to silence them all. they all gave me the silent treatment. ;)

The Thalmor shall always remain a step ahead of the more, simple-minded men.

You know, I find I have the same problems with those silly stormcloaks. Yet I seem to have that problem with Thalmor as well. :sadface: I guess the lack of a head really makes talking out a sincere diplomatic solution a rather difficult matter. Oh well. At the end of the day I still get my bloodwine. ^_^

Khaine

Yeah sure I wouldn't mind that :D you bring the bottle I'll bring the axe :p

No, no, my dear. We're going to make a fresh supply! :) Why spoil all the good villagers when you can have a superb supply of fresh, tasty mortals?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Funny thing about that; I don't suck anything. Albeit, I do enjoy shoving a spigot in my victim's neck and then drinking their blood from a golden chalice. I find that Altmer blood has a very interesting taste, specifically the older ones though the meat isn't too bad either. Yet the point is simple; you can't blame the lad for not knowing how a sophisticated vampire dines. You mortals know little of our preferred methods anyway and I don't blame you for lacking an understanding of our high etiquette that I find you Thalmor greatly lack in no short supply.

....Nah, I liked my understanding better.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
When I said suck...I didn't mean what you thought I meant, lol.

jarif

why cant you thalmor just let people follow their faith and follow your own? why did the divines choose him? if he was a high elf would you say the same? racist thalmor scum - p.s talos guide you XD

Khaine

A Mer is mightier than any man. And no man is a God.
Too bad that is so untrue. Albeit, I am cheating a little being a Vampire and all. Either way I will enjoy dining on your eye-balls. :)

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Too bad that is so untrue. Albeit, I am cheating a little being a Vampire and all. Either way I will enjoy dining on your eye-balls. :)

I always try to never use the words "dining" & "balls" when referring to my eating habits :p

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
And this precisely why I wish the Thalmor would keep their abnormally large noses out of Skyrim and let the Empire do its work independently.

JoeReese

But what would civilization be, if people couldn't try to mind their neighbor's business for them?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts