Down with Talos the fake god.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Reactions: Niq

JoeReese

Dang it, the elves are upset about me thralling their ambassador again? I thought we put that to bed last time...must have been a new boat from the Summerset Isles. The replacements are always full of energy and anger.

Listen, if you would just learn to guard your embassy properly, I wouldn't be able to pick the lock in broad daylight, in plain view of a wizard, stroll through the inner gate, and dispense with the pestilence of your perimeter guard. As food for thought, Elven light armor is just as heavy on your shoulders as standard weight, or gilded armor, yet it won't even delay the arrival of the most basic iron arrow. On top of that, your sleeping garrison might live more than a few days, if they would only remember to lock the door while they slumber.

Walls and fences are well and good, but they are nothing if unmanned, and carelessly tossing your used kettles outside amounts to leaving the key under the mat for me. When I do choose to come inside...which is quite often, in case your Thalmor recruiter didn't feel the need to share the reason for such an emergent recruiting drive with you...you might be better served by remembering that it takes less time to draw and swing a sword than to brag about your superiority and authori-TIE. You might actually hit me, if you bothered to have your weapon in hand while I was swinging mine. Do you not notice that I have mine out before I even come in the gate? Imagine how happy your fearless leader (well...except when I was chasing her down with two Skyforge swords...why do Superior Thalmor run, anyway?) would be with you, if you actually managed to bring her my head?

Grouping up in one corner of the guard run, so as to hurl insults in fellowship, only serves to make my long-distance runes more effective, and more fun. Some of you execute the nicest little somersaults and pirouettes, your flaming little elf bodies twisting in the super-heated wind...but I digress.

Yes, yes, you've come for the Talos worshipers...again. May you have better luck than all your predecessors. Ever notice the similarities in the origins of predecessor and predeceased? Hmm...

In any event, we, of Talos, have heard you. Our reply is simple, oh Thalmor. "Don't sing it. Bring it."

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Yes Khainey i am also suffering from that all so common Warewolf blood ( No Sleep Bonus ) together we could make a quick meal of this Thalmor .. You Suck him ill Eat him then its of to the Winking Skeever b4 closing time :beermug:

'Suck him?" :eek: ...I knew Talos supporters were strange but...wow.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
A man who supposedly ascended to godhood, blasphemy I say. All talos worshipers shall be punished accordingly for their belief in a false god. Who is with me to take this fight to the talos worshipers and the Nords? They believe they can so easily cast aside the White Gold Concordant we shall show them.
altmersoldiers.png

I know people arent going to like this lol:D

~.~ Blah don't rub it in my face.... The White Gold Concordant seemed like a cowards act to me and on top of that the soo called "honorable" nords left us redguards to field for ourselfs in hammerfell which was a battle we won Thank the nine! or else these elves would have us as slaves right now >.<.

Spidey-Man

Just hangin' around
If Talos is not a god, then why do you get a blessing from his shrines? ;)
Meh, you don't have to be a god to have your shrines give blessings. Shrines of saints in Morrowind gave blessings. Does that make them gods too?

Any who, I honestly don't give an Ancano who worships what. Heck, I'm a devout follower of Cha-Ching Moneyborn. Who can say what is blasphemy and what is truth? Elves had believed themselves to be children of the gods and were doomed by Lorkhan, but there is no evidence of said event. Should that be considered blasphemy? And even if such a thing were true, would it not make sense that mortals be able to achieve divinity if divines could fall to mortality?

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
A man who supposedly ascended to godhood, blasphemy I say. All talos worshipers shall be punished accordingly for their belief in a false god. Who is with me to take this fight to the talos worshipers and the Nords? They believe they can so easily cast aside the White Gold Concordant we shall show them.
altmersoldiers.png

I know people arent going to like this lol:D

Raijinnewdragonpriestwdragon.png

Dear Thalmor :) Were coming for you!

^^^We know who our next victim is now.

Dare touch Khaine and I'll have your head on a pike! Talos will always be here, no matter what! Talos is in our blood... you can't just ban him like that. Let me do you a favor and shove that WGC straight up your Thalmor ass because it will happen soon enough, mark my words. Oh and Us Stormcloaks are planning to build up an alliance so we can both have the enjoyment of kicking your sorry ass.

Grohiik

the wolf
HAHAHA silly little elves your arrogance amuses me,I'll be sure to send you your comrades heads after I'm done ripping them from their shoulder and I'll be sure to throw in an amulet of talos just for you:p

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
This again, huh? Ah, what am I saying?

imagesCAN2SRQX.jpg

Volanere

Grand Magister
WOW there's so much seriousness in here, maybe we can lighten the mood a bit :p

Death-to-the-Stormcloaks.jpeg
There's some dead stormcloaks, now for some Thalmor :D
A-message-to-the-Thalmor-dogs-who-think-its-a-good-idea-to-mess-with-the-Nords-Response-to-TheThalmorJusticar2.jpeg
Well at least there seems to be more dead stormcloacks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts