Dovah's questions - problems

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dovah

since I have a lot of questions, and I'm sure more will follow, I'll post some all my questions into one thread, to keep the forum nice and clean :)

Anyway, I'm having a problem with that Boethian (spelling?) quest. I'm having that glitch where the follow activates the pillar, but once that Boethian chick takes her over, I can't start any conversation.
Restarting an older save and killing the rest of the cult doesn't help. I've looked it up on google, but all of the tips just don't work.
How to proceed?

Also, the weirdest thing happened. I had just started a game, and went out exploring. I was about level 12 at that moment. I opened up the gates to a camp (no idea which one that was, it was a long time ago) but at the moment I opened the gate, a ghost walked up to me, and started running away into the wild. I tried to keep up with him, but he was too fast (and yes, he had a head, so no Headless Horseman here)
What or who the hell was that?