• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Siil

Breathe...
Uruk-hai uses "Crazy Train", because he is, indeed, rather psychotic.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Tyr - I

It's a Black Sabbath cover, but I think that Tyr's version is more appropriate for my character and Skyrim in general.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
You know what they say...

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Or better yet...

Subtle

An Unexpected Ally
This my righteous Redguard's theme. :D

PS I'm black so it's cool :p

Irish

Thane of Solitude
"Damn, It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" by the Geto Boys plays in my head every time I absorb a dragon's soul. Thanks, Office Space. No, really. :D

Sorry, I know it's not a Skyrim-related song, but still...love it.

*Randomly stumble upon a group of Revelers*

*Dragon swoops down out of no where, kills Revelers*

*Slay dragon in epic battle complete with jump-on-the-head-kill-cam*

*Take a bottle of mead off the body of a Reveler, drink on top of pile of dragon bones*

*Cue music*

Subtle

An Unexpected Ally
Hell no. I thought you'd see right through that. I was cracking up.
Of course i saw through that! I was mocking you... man... i gotta work on my sarcasm ;D

Subtle

An Unexpected Ally
Whenever i'm with my patriotic stormcloak nord, and I kill a dragon, this is what I hear:
Just replace America with Skyrim and you have the new national anthem.

AS88

Staff member
This is the song for Lilija's bandit-hunting, she's my Nord light-spellsword Dovahkiin. Pretty much a fire-breathing, fireball throwing, sword wielding crazy lady. But this is her song. :p

Not usually my sort of thing, but I find the chorus strangely addictive, and it comes into my head every time I get the kill cam.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
I generally play archer types so AC/DC's Shoot to Thrill is definitely at the top of my mental playlist.

Then again there was that one time when I faced my first Dragonlord and survived and started singing this...