Does anyone use Pokemon logic?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
It seems like whenever I see a frost dragon my first thought is to use firebolt. Whenever I see a fire dragon (dragon that uses fire) I use ice spells. I can't be the only one who thinks like this.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Gotta slay'em all!

Kasha

Throwing pokeballs at the dragons are we, did you catch them all yet?

Kasha

I like when they start talking to you, after a few hits of skooma

Kasha

lol, im kidding, it depends how are you are in the main story, the dragons will start talking with you.

Kasha

I hear enough of that dragon talk, i start understanding what there saying.

iamkewl

It seems like whenever I see a frost dragon my first thought is to use firebolt. Whenever I see a fire dragon (dragon that uses fire) I use ice spells. I can't be the only one who thinks like this.

Ummm....elemental strengths/weaknesses have been around much longer than your Pokeman, kid.

Allet

Article Writer
So how does this translate to Draugrs being hurt more by lightning? o_O At least in my experience, this seems to be the case... Are they water-people in disguise?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
So how does this translate to Draugrs being hurt more by lightning? o_O At least in my experience, this seems to be the case... Are they water-people in disguise?

Wait what? Lightening never works for me. I use fire and they drop like flies.

Mehoe123

Pokemon logic? No. It just naturally comes to me. Fire melts Ice lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts