does anyone here fantasise about skyrim to real life??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I do, hehe and whenever I go to tafe or to the shop I think about skyrim when I walk into a shop.
do you even shout at a rat and treat it like a skeever when you see it in a shop like a real live rat crawling out of a wall.

do you think about skyrim whenever you go to tafe or to university?? and say hey,thats the college of winterhold and I am dragon born.

do you ever walk into your house and treat it like your breezhome? I do.

whenever I walk into a certain area or parkland I treat it like its the skyrim outer open world and go and explore and think about bandits or bullies up ahead on motorbikes.

so....do you have the same sort of thought as I do?I just wanted to know.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
tumblr_m1znkjDI9O1r986k0o1_250.gif

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
So, I'm not the only one that shouts FUS RO DAH at the birds, especially in public places. Got to protect those helpless townsfolk.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I don't do this, but I do try to quicksave every once in a while, especially when I'm about to do something.

Morgan

I do, hehe and whenever I go to tafe or to the shop I think about skyrim when I walk into a shop.
do you even shout at a rat and treat it like a skeever when you see it in a shop like a real live rat crawling out of a wall.

You've got bigger problems than that if you still shop at places where you often see rats running around.

Level VII

Do'vish

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
No. I love the game, but to me that's all it is. I got 2 kids and a wife who would kick my ass if I started feeding off them at night or shouting Fus Ro DAH! in the house. My wife, God Bless her, has enough to deal with than having her crazy husband acting out his favorite game in the real world. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Although, I've played enough hours during the day for my daughter to shout Fus Ro Dah whenever she swings the bat in Mario Sluggers. ;)

I have trouble seperating Fantasy, and reality, but I have my own fiction to overlap. Even subconsciously I know TES is a game, because the Real World, and the one in my head have better graphix. Not that I don't think about it when I'm not playing it, or talking about it on forums, but i don't imagine it's the real world. Mostly, i just run through Build Strategies in my head with a little free time. It might be time to take a break...

Fultic

Legate
Skyrim=not real. Important to remember. I don't pretend skyrim is real or anything of the sort, I have before wished for a video game world to be actually real, but no I don't pretend its real, and if it was and I lived in skyrim I think my chances of dying would multiply by a thousnand. Skyrim is not a very habitable place compared to the real world, and most people have dull lives of poverty.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

IpmaN

The only odd thing I've done was to sang the Age of Aggression in a karaoke bar while all of my officemates just stared at me dumb-founded. :Dragonborn:

ShadowGambit

Well, If I ever face a Dragon in real life, then I will tell you.

But in real life I'm not so good at archery. And last time I tried, my Invisibility spell didn't work :sadface:. So much for a sneak attack.

i tried to silence my 9month old baby too... didn't quite work out. My nanny has better spells than my on this one.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yep, I usually end up singing the Age of Oppression and call dark dudes Redguards. DAMN I'm racist addicted.
I end up trying to calm my mom down using the Calm spell but it says, "Mom is too powerful for Calm"
I try to sneak out of class using Muffle and Invisibility, but my teacher is a master in destruction spells and keeps a fire rune at the exit. I tried intimidating someone and I ended up spending the night in jail.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts