does anybody know the locations of special rare weapons?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I found a few rare weapons well a couple of them in fact.

the ghost blade and the grimseever.

is there any more weapons? and if so how many are there?and give skyrim locations on the map thank you.

Doomy

Uesp will have all is that

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I have heard in my travels that there is a blade that can cut through flesh?
Anyone got any news on this amazing blade?

mamali

Streets

The Gentleman Owl

Chuck_

I like the Ebony Blade in the Drangons Reach basement just because it looks awesome when it is glowing.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Yeah man. You should use Google, I found these in about 3 seconds, and they have every unique weapon you can obtain.

Skyrim:Leveled Items - UESPWiki

Skyrim:Unique Items - UESPWiki

Skyrim:Artifacts - UESPWiki

There are far too many for me to list each weapon name and map location (like around 50, not including Dawnguard). You will have to explore these three links to discover the locations of the weapons on your own.

He's Illuminist/Asparticus. This is what he does man.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I think you mean the troll asparticus I think he has vanished now and turned into illuminist the non troll because I have a good reputation here I aint a troll mate I am a winner.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
and I am not going to argue with you about trolling because I have not trolled.no verdict.
thats why I am illuminist!!!!!!!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
yep man I have changed my ways I agree that I was behaving like a troll but I am not anymore because my behaviour has changed.

which is a good thing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts