Does anybody else hate the Black Briar family?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Maven Black Briar is a bitch, I think one of her sons is in prison, who I believe is her husband is a prick. Only good one is I think her daughter, the alchemist. They sell their alcohol for way too much and they have mercanaries that if anybody comes within an inch of the Black Briar lodge, they are killed! Bunch of snobby cun*s

agreed, they all suck except the daughter, she is really nice and I went out of my way to help her because of how sweet she was, but the rest of the family can all go to sovengard (where they proceed to get violated by the man by the bridge).

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I robbed Maven blind and Pickpocketed everything I could on her. The only reason she's still alive is because I can't kill her.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Yes, because of her I can't become Thane of Riften. So what do I do? I killed off all the guards and everyone immoral in the city. Killed her son in jail too.

Now I walk around Riften with no guards in sight. That should show her who really runs this town.

stagnant94

i went into her house at night, as a vampire, and murdered everyone while they were sleeping, and dragged them into her bedroom and put them on top of her, except the daughter. so she'll wake up with dead people on her!

and she keeps saying she'll get the dark brotherhood and thieves guild on me, but I'm leader of both so i wish her luck!

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Listen to the alchemists wife talk about the daughter and her cruel experiments on animals and then tell me she is okay

Listen to the alchemists wife talk about the daughter and her cruel experiments on animals and then tell me she is okay

I'm a bosmer, I don't give a f*** about the animals.

stagnant94

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Starts with animals but how long till she moves on to human or elfs for tests. Wouldn't be hard being in that familiy

Starts with animals but how long till she moves on to human or elfs for tests. Wouldn't be hard being in that familiy

hopefully she uses her family for her tests, now that is an experiment I would GLADY help carry out.

Jaeger

agreed, they all suck except the daughter, she is really nice and I went out of my way to help her because of how sweet she was, but the rest of the family can all go to sovengard (where they proceed to get violated by the man by the bridge).

You be ice trollin'.

When is really nice equals "ply her talents in darker circles". Maybe you be evil and she's a nice girl...

Ingun dislikes her family. According to her, all that wealth has been squandered on foolish ventures and political schemes. She wishes to pledge her life and ply her talents in darker circles and ends conversation with "If only my mother (Maven) would let me, I would make her proud".

Docta Corvina

Yeah, that whole family is screwed up and I give them a wide berth as much as possible. While I suppose Ingun's the least, well, flamboyant in her Black-Briar'ness, I do sort of find Sibbi strangely endearing in a, "My god, you are the skeeviest of Skyrim skeeves" kind of way. When he hit on me the first time I spoke to him, I felt an incredible need to bathe.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale

Thomas Liu

tyl089
I Fus Ro Dah'ed her and her stupid son in the inn before realizing they can't be killed. That was a bummer but still fun though.

Mikk

Article Writer
i went into her house at night, as a vampire, and murdered everyone while they were sleeping, and dragged them into her bedroom and put them on top of her, except the daughter. so she'll wake up with dead people on her!

Just... woah... o_O

I mean... duuuuuude...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts