do you think you would never get sick of skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
I don't play often anymore, though I still love the game. I have pretty much done and seen most everything. It's rare when someone mentions a place or something that I have never witnessed.

Occasionally I'll just pop it in and ride my horse around and revisit some of my favorite places. Go to towns and such and stock up on a few things.

DLC is going to help a lot I think.

Cheztah

You will always get sick of a game even if you think while currently enjoying that game that you wont. Trust me. Circumstances and your view on things change dramatically in life.

Xiomn

Getting pretty bored at the moment now, that is after watching gameplay of the Metal Gear Solid HD collection and watching GTA V and Mass Effect 3 trailers it's making me dying to play them whiles't making me less want to play Skyrim :sadface:

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I started school again recently so I won't have as much time to play it, but I don't want to quit until I do just about everything in it that I find interesting (that doesn't mean finishing the whole game).

XbSuper

I think I will tire of it eventually. But for now I have three characters that I switch between (warrior, thief, and mage), so the combat and quests remain fresh. However like any game, it'll eventually just sit in my stack of games and collect dust... In about a year or so.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts