• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Just to stop the annoying, incessant ringing? Seriously, how has this weed existed as long as it has irritating those around it until they locate and destroy it.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
It..it has control over me...must pick it.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I'm sure it's not as annoying to a monk-in-training, Kalin. ;) They probably have a garden of the weeds, chiming along, thereby assiting them in their writings. :)

Have you picked the Crimson Nirnroots yet? I believe they're in Blackreach. Thankfully, they're not any more annoying as the regular ones. But still. ;)

They make niiiice invisablity potions. Though before I got into alchemy, I picked them the took care to drop them right back where they were.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I usually ignore them unless I somehow come across that Nirnroot farm. Then it's time for destruction!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Have you picked the Crimson Nirnroots yet? I believe they're in Blackreach. Thankfully, they're not any more annoying as the regular ones. But still. ;)

I did the Red Nirnroot quests, yes. As much as Blackreach scared the everliving crap out of me.

It was like James Cameron's Avatar, except in a cave. And instead of beautiful friendly blue cat-people, it was infested floor to roof with Falmer...and rather than teach me to be one with nature, they where trying to dash my brains out against a cave wall.

Of course it had its own hellish brand of the annoying singing weed.

dunklunk

Perhaps, but unlike the blue, friendly cat-people, I think most players would have no problem taking out the Falmer. Honing those bow skills, you understand. ;)

Careful of what you say about that scarlet weed. Next DLC might include a Rainbow Nirnroot. With all those colors, the plant's gotta sound like a symphony. . . . :)

Perhaps, but unlike the blue, friendly cat-people, I think most players would have no problem taking out the Falmer. Honing those bow skills, you understand. ;)

Careful of what you say about that scarlet weed. Next DLC might include a Rainbow Nirnroot. With all those colors, the plant's gotta sound like a symphony. . . . :)
Does it play this?

dunklunk

Ten freakin' minutes of this?! Okay, I'll try to give it a chance. What happened? Loss of power at 47 seconds? Must try again later. ;)

GimnliTheNord

Only to Make Potions out of it :cool:

deacon8

I pick every single one that I run across, because Oblivion trained me to do that. I don't mind the noise they make and I don't even use them in alchemy. I am simply trained to "pick and save." I even justify it by telling myself, 'I may need these at some point.' I even stockpile them in one of my houses (in a chest). Also, I do this with every character I play. Point(s) being: I am brainwashed and have a Nirnroot fetish.

Btw, it's my first post on this forum (just thought I should mention that). I have been around, but not as a member.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
Just to stop the annoying, incessant ringing? Seriously, how has this weed existed as long as it has irritating those around it until they locate and destroy it.
yes my dear I do pick nirnroots I also completed the grab and find the 30 crimson nirnroot quest and beleive me it was crazy I feel like I have waisted most of my time on playing other quests,instead of trying to find all these crimson nirnroots hanging around blackreach which took me half an hour to find or 20 minutes for fat sakes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts