Do you make your charcters stick thin or...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

UnfaithfulServant

Silence, my brother...
do you make them a little chunky? (I can't believe I used that word.)

For the most part, I make mine stick thin. I picture them not eating a majority of the time and all the running and fighting obviously helps with the weight loss.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
When the game says weight, it really means muscle. If your character fights a lot than their muscle will build up and add weight.

Vaga8ond

Depends. Warrior he will have some girth to him. Agility based character somewhere in between. Mage definitely slim. I never use super big dudes though. I have noticed some races are bigger than others though so its all relative.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I render them down to the thinnest. My boy created what he thought was a buff character but after he got to about level 15, he felt encumbered by the guy's large physique so he paid 1000k to reshape himself, and I did the reshaping. I took his body down and gave his face contour in the cheekbones and chin, and suddenly my boy liked his character much better!

ah3nos

Being that I'm on a PC I can use mods. One of my favorite is Pumping Iron. I set my characters weight low and after a bit of adventuring and sleep you gain a small about of muscle mass. It's not a lot each time but after about 30 levels you can see a big difference. Kind of cool to see your character develop physically.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Dallas-Arbiter

Generally stick thin and short, but there's not just the visual aspect. I like to make weak characters, as opposed to making the strongest character possible.

Right after my character gets off the wagon in helgen, I use a handful of console commands to give my characters a severe handicap, I won't go into the details, but imagine going up against a single bandit, armed with just an iron dagger, easy right? Not with the commands I use. That's a death sentence for my character. So, to get around that, my character is an archer, who takes pot shots from a safe distance, and if possible from behind cover.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
My characters are all big. I like my women thick and my men like trees. I always move the slider all the way to the right. To be fair, though, I play warriors. The few stealth characters have been mid-weight, on the heavier side. The one or two mages I made that lasted 10 or so levels were all mid-weight. But I'm 6'4" so my perception is a little warped.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
My mains are a Bosmer Archer, a Dunmer Pyromancer, and an Argonian Shaman/Druid type....they are all thin. My Bosmer because of his diet and regular exercise, although he is not all the way thin. My Dunmer is thin because he has really no need to eat anything as his magic fuels him( he does consume Elsweyr Fondue) My Argonian is this as well as he abstains from carry anything heavy that would cause muscle growth.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
My characters are all big. I like my women thick and my men like trees. I always move the slider all the way to the right. To be fair, though, I play warriors. The few stealth characters have been mid-weight, on the heavier side. The one or two mages I made that lasted 10 or so levels were all mid-weight. But I'm 6'4" so my perception is a little warped.
according to a mod I have nords are only 6 foot 2 and high elves are only 6 foot 6 not close to 7 foot like everyone believes

Wildroses

I always go for the thinnest weights because I always play female characters and object to creating characters who need a DD size bra. The only way Skyrim women get ordinary sized boobs is if you make them skinny. If you try get them to put on a few pounds, 80% of it goes straight to the chest.

I always make my toons with some muscle on then . After all this is an RP thing we all like to do. Course All My Toons are of Male gender , just my preference .

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Depends on the build for me. If I'm making a warrior specializing in 1H and Light Armor, I'll put them somewhere between the beginning and middle point, warriors specializing in 2H and Heavy Armor typically are larger in size/build to make up for the amount of weight they carry. My stealth and mage based players tend to be on the skinny side because of their light armor.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I always make my toons with some muscle on then . After all this is an RP thing we all like to do. Course All My Toons are of Male gender , just my preference .
I have discovered Something amazing in skyrim, the world map is actually a LIVE map not just a 3d map, meaning if you kill a dragon and while its burning up you can actually see it on the map, hich comes to this topic if you were to make your character massive and I mean massive could you see them on the World Map?

Riven326

I put the slider all the way to the left and move it up three times for most of the races. Nords are naturally more muscular than most of the other races (except the Orcs), so I only put the slider up once or twice for them.

snapzit

My Nord was mid-to large in the beginning, but as I role played, he was becoming a better archer/sneak thief than the one-hander I started out as. I took him to the Ragged Flagon and trimmed him down just a bit and put a few scars on him. He looked much more appropriate for the role I was playing.

My Bosmer is of slight build and stature. He started out very weak and mild-tempered, but has become a fine archer with decent secondary sword skills. He sneaks well, and can blend in and not be seen at all. Well, nearly. I figured he should be very lean because of his - ahem - protein diet. He's an amazing archer, much better at a lower level than the Nord was at higher levels.

CaptMorgan72

I start them out thin and as they level up in stamina, I make them progressively bigger. Mages, I always leave thin, since they focus on magic and not physical training. I even add scars and change their hair lengths and maybe add or remove beards, depending on what class they are. My character's appearance changes throughout the game, they almost never remain the same. One Nord I made started out thin as a rail and baby faced. At level 45 he is now a massive barbarian with a huge beard and long hair, scars all over him and he lost his right eye. I changed them depending on their class and what they experience ingame.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts