do you love being a vampire? or just hate being a vampire?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you love being a vampire? or hate being a vampire?

• Total voters

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I do believe everybody play the game based on each individual principles and moral. Whatever is in your heart will lead you to choose.

sticky runes

I've only recently been playing as a vampire. I'm not loving it, I guess I'm still learning the ropes.

I don't enjoy being weak against fire - makes fighting dragons a bitch, unless they're frost dragons.

And I don't like being weakened during the day and not recovering. Yes, I can wait and sleep the hours away, but there's already enough of that when I need to use a shop, or can't be bothered to go and wake up the jarl to give my report.

I find the vampire lord form better than the werewolf form, since at least I don't lose my clothes when I revert, but I still can't pick stuff up. The hovering is useful for passing rocky terrain, though, and I like how it works as an alternative to sneaking.

I haven't quite got to grips with the seduction/thrall thing, so if somebody could advise me on that, it would be great.

My khajiit character looks pretty cool as a vampire, with his sabre fangs. It's a shame his vampire lord form doesn't have cat like features as well. Is it the same thing for all characters? Do even female vampire lords have male bodies, just like with werewolves?

As for Serana, I'm sick of her. I already did the Dawnguard questline with one character, and now I'm at the point with my Volkihar vampire character where I have to team up with her again, and I'm dreading it, to be honest.

I think Lord Harkon is more awesome. He's got a wicked voice, and his animations look better. Can't I stick with him and bump off his daughter instead?

Zyphur

I don't like it because one, every time a fast travel and it ends up daytime there's some creepy ass noise, two, I don't like to worry about having to drink someone's blood, and three, I perfer my character having blue eyes instead of red eyes.

jonathan90

well known member
I love vampires!!!!in fact I want to be one and invest in all 11 vampire perks!!! As soon as I am a level 40,I am going for vampire perks.But the problem is...."being a where wolf" is a pain in the ass!!!

But I want to become a vampire at the end of being a vampire slayer, much later on during the game.
I am a level 15 now, since I started my new wood elf character again with the same character design layout. And named him this time..."Jonny hood loxsley" the wood elf!!!
I am only investing in the earlier levels, "illusion perks" so that I can fill them in in the later levels, and by the time I reach level 40, bit by bit invest in vampire assassination!!!I will love it.

sticky runes

I don't like it because one, every time a fast travel and it ends up daytime there's some creepy ass noise, two, I don't like to worry about having to drink someone's blood, and three, I perfer my character having blue eyes instead of red eyes.

that's another thing I thought was silly - giving all the vampires glowing red eyes. Even the vampires that existed in the game before Dawnguard, like the couple at the Half Moon Mill - I was surprised when I first did the Dark Brotherhood quest and found out they were vampires, because they've been living in Skyrim and running a business appearing as normal people. Then when I visited them as another character after installing dawnguard, I was just casually buying lumber from this chick with glowing red eyes, it felt silly. Plus you get those quests to "discretely" kill a vampire who has infiltrated the jarl's court, since none of the guards have noticed anything suspicious about the guy with glowing red demonic eyes.

Reaper87

吉光
The Dawnguard questline kind of lacked fullness. I think there should have been more missions for it.
Anyway, I don't mind being a vampire or not...
1462391.jpg

(Courtesy of www.memecreator.org)

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Think its a pain.if blackguard hoods and others of the like didn't glitch id be all for it but seeing as I play console,wearing blackguard most of the time,I'm against it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts