• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

woodenmasklost

I don't fast travel except for a time when I told lydia to wait on the throat of the world and when I realized that I left the the throat of the world when I had one more thing to do

Dragonfang

"Alas Negras en la Helada."
I use the no fast travel mod, so no, i don`t fast travel.

I prepare a whole lot of quest of a specific region and then complete them all and going back only to report them.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It depends on what I'm doing, but I do fast travel a lot, especially when my inventory gets full & I need to store or sell I will fast travel somewhere to dump the stuff then fast travel back to wherever I was.

Spladdock

i tend to fast travel most the time, just seem to end up taking the wrong track or facing the wrong way so i just fast travel instead just to save the hastle lol

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
yea sometimes i only use fast travel if im in an area back to whhere ive been if i havent been there i always walk

Spladdock

alot of people tend not to fast travel because then they run into bandits and enemys which help increase there level of experiance in combat so it has its ups and downs i guess

Evelyn

I will literally fast travel from whiterun to riverwood. Shoot, most times im in a city I'll just fast travel to the stables for an easy exit.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
I dont fast travel. except for carriages.
theres too much art in the landscape to fast travel i like to just walk along and take it all in

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
Lol obviously you have to run there because if you haven't been there and do not have the option to fast travel..

lol meaning the destination point may say go back to riverwood and everything primarily has been found from the spot im at to riverwood im just going to fast track unless its alot of ground i havent covered surrounding the location i have to go back to, especially if i only went left around a mountain and i didnt go through or up or left around the mountain

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Yeah, I usually fast travel, when I'm long distances at least (Mararth to Windhelm, for example).

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I fast travel quite often to get back home to dump off and/or sell all the stuff I've collected, so I can get back to exploring by foot.

Demo

Lurking...
I fast travel all the time, just makes it easier to get around.

I spent the first day of having the game infuriated that I had to travel everywhere. I'd discovered the Greybeards in High Hrothgar and remembered I'd left something in Whiterun, so I walked all the way there and back again (facepalm). Then when I looked at the map I realised you could fast travel by clicking on places, probably would have stopped playing otherwise lol.

Spladdock

yeah fast travel is ideal for people like me who have the same problem i dont mind traveling by foot every so often but it isnt the most ideal way to get around for me, the worlds too big to try and discover on your 1st character when you just want to get on with it maybe on the next run through i will spend abit more time enjoying the views and what not but for now its just too frustrating

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts